3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Made a simple Incest patch. I haven't fully tested it, but it should work.

Make sure Alexandra is your "mother" and Kate is your "sister".

-edit-

The game needs some serious proofreading, lol. I'm fixing some misspelling so the patch works. If anyone finds more, please inform me.
I'm on the latest version, with mod and patch. Alex keeps referring to him as a friends son arguing with Tanya. Everything else is mom/son.

Miraurid

Sep 15, 2018
Been watching that game since 2020, finally decided to try it today after 3 years of development. But there is only 6 scenes in the gallery. Is that a bug?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Been watching that game since 2020, finally decided to try it today after 3 years of development. But there is only 6 scenes in the gallery. Is that a bug?
the ingame gallery has not been updated for years . use a mod if you want to see the full gallery

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
so how to get a bonus image, I had three bonus videos, but now it shows only one and I know it is supposed to be a new one with Alexandra... it says it's available in an extra edition so here on this site the newest version is not extra edition??

• Angry
Reactions: bygonemyths

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
More like there are too many fanbois and people who clearly don't know what a good game is when they see it from a terrible one.
Question is why people who think this is terrible waste their time here.
What's wrong with playing something you actually like?

Yeah, I think there are too many 13 year olds...but its horses for courses. I love the story so far. So many crappy "I saw my mum's tits, then next think I knew my cock is in her ass" type games. The build up is good - the voyeurism, etc. is great. Sure, progress is a bit slow & there are a few bugs...but definitely one of my favourite games on the site.
Agree to all you said but ... it's taking way too long. The production rate is so slow, it should not be a episodic release. If you start a new game now and play through it, it will take you as long as it takes in other episodicly released games that were in production for half a year (and I mean games, not VNs).
And of course it's buggy. They refuse to remove the task from the list that didn't register during the intro days. And asking the worker in the basement will lock one out from a quest in the hospital? Come on ... There are scripting tools to plan interconnected quests, so something like this can't happen.

demon79yu

Aug 20, 2021
Well, nearly everyone agree this update is the worst of all times, with basically no sex or nudity at all, it is just a few teasing, and yet there is one member who still continues to ride the devs meat and defend the update/game. Probably played the extra version with Alexandra, and come here to shit on us. Lol, we all know who.
According to experiences the worst is always the next:).And this one is even not the worst during the milking of 3 years.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Well, nearly everyone agree this update is the worst of all times, with basically no sex or nudity at all, it is just a few teasing, and yet there is one member who still continues to ride the devs meat and defend the update/game. Probably played the extra version with Alexandra, and come here to shit on us. Lol, we all know who.
For me, this update is one of the best. We got a good relationship development with big sister. Not everyone is obsessed with Alexandra.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes