3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
All the updates are the worst based on the confusing fuckin sandbox alone. Jokes aside the years long hiatus really fucked up development of this game. The scene with Kate would be fine if it had happened a long time ago. MC should have fucked all these girls multiple times by now.

What happened to the side girl sex stuff they were gonna add more of?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Did the 96b update not fix the bug, that prevents the story from moving forward? I still can't get any mission to progress. The hospital never calls and there is no way to earn money to progress with Elena. What am I supposed to do?

legarius369

Apr 8, 2022
Did the 96b update not fix the bug, that prevents the story from moving forward? I still can't get any mission to progress. The hospital never calls and there is no way to earn money to progress with Elena. What am I supposed to do?
Fixed it for me. The phone call was triggered after the update to 96b.

ScionDayne

Jun 2, 2022
Question is why people who think this is terrible waste their time here.
What's wrong with playing something you actually like?
People can like whatever they want. It's your idea that somehow criticism is bad. Criticism is the catalyst for growth. If you want something to be better then you vocalize the issues that said thing has in hopes that it will be improved.

Crazy concept I know.... smh.

The criticism for this game is well deserved. Visuals aside it's an absolute mess.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
People can like whatever they want. It's your idea that somehow criticism is bad. Criticism is the catalyst for growth. If you want something to be better then you vocalize the issues that said thing has in hopes that it will be improved.

The criticism for this game is well deserved. Visuals aside it's an absolute mess.
There's a difference between expressing criticism and calling people with a different opinion fanboys. The one is justified, the other one is not.
As you said: People can like whatever they want. So why criticise them for liking the game?

Also there is a difference between constructive criticisim and "this is a bad, stupid game". There is no realistic chance that this will make the game any better, even if we ignore that the dev does not even read here. Such posts serve no purpose at all.

And btw, most criticised are not the bugs, the messed up translations or so, no ... the most often asked question is whynotfuckmomyet?

Last edited:

elbro

Nov 22, 2020

you are right, some people dont read the review section so they think if you have a criticism is because you are a hater or something, they go complete defend mode and the argument why you play something you dont like is the most common respond.
apart of anything is perfect, so everything is for criticism, this game have good and bad thing, most people play for the good things and critic the bad, is normal.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Amnesia-0.96b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes