3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
all i know is that if that guy is working in the basement you cant get the text message from the hospital . it has been fixed in a patch but its not been shared here yet
FREE ROAM SOFTLOCK !!
If you have talked to the builder while he is working in the basement,
(in a previous version) then you CAN NOT proceed with "Grace's Story"
And therefore also Kate's and Elana's stories as well.

If you have one , use an old save from when the builder is about to start work,
then avoid him in the basement. (V0.94?)
how do you get the call to go see grace? ive fast forward a month and still no call thanks for any help
I found the little logical bug in v96a that locks the game out of progress in case you have already talked to Jaheem in the basement and fixed it.

A condition for the continuation of the Grace story (the sperm donor quest) was depending on Jaheem's story and was set unnecessarily strictly to Jaheem's event #3. After talking to Jaheem in the basement, the event number is 4 already. So changing if STORY_Jaheem_Phoenix == 3 and STORY_Grace == 2: to if STORY_Jaheem_Phoenix >= 3 and STORY_Grace == 2: fixed the trigger among other morning event triggers in the Morning.rpy. The second condition of STORY_Grace == 2 makes sure that the event won't repeat itself after triggering once, so the first condition doesn't have to be so strict.

I found another strict check of the same variable under the label MC_Story.Story_7 in the MC Story.rpy, because it blocked the arrival of the message from Iris and triggered the event following to it in the script instead. That variable check there was in fact redundant and the reason why the following part of the script was triggered (wrong indentation for the return statement), so I removed it.

Just extract attached patch into the main (root) folder of the game where the game launchers are (Amnesia.exe and Amnesia.sh) and (re)start the game.

In case any of the other patches (walkie or anything else based directly on v96a) are applied after the fix, they may overwrite the fixed files with the bugged ones again, so be mindful about what you do and in which order!

PS.
My old regex-based incest patch is also still working just fine without the need of an update:
https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-96b-super-alex.44511/post-5270343

Last edited:

Plugstouch

Sep 4, 2022
Does Android port works because last time i downloaded it, it didn't show new gallery or is it just the game? I downloaded .95 an it had 6 pic on gallery

Reactions: eriic

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
the sad thing about this game for 5 updates i have been stuck in the same spot in the story unable to progress because the fucking spa never fucking calls so for all i know it was 5 updates of nothing they didnt add shit so what is the point of this game and i dont understand how anyone would support them with money i will never with a game that is designed like this

Plugstouch

Sep 4, 2022
The update was soo ass please just does all the animation and everything for a year or two so it'll be fun to play instead of waiting. I rather wait a whole year than 3 months for trash updates.

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
I don't understand what people don't like, in my opinion it's a good update and the relationship development with Kate is in line with her character, she already lets you touch her.
I assume what most people are upset about is 3 years of development and basically nothing.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

ScionDayne

Jun 2, 2022
Why are we still here?? The game is a buggy mess. The task list is confusing asf especially when locked tasks due to bugs just sit there while others don't trigger. You manage to have sex maybe 3 times or so meanwhile your running around having pointless conversations that lead to cliffhangers for the next task completion. How the hell is the game rated so high??

Reactions: stargate1979

tollolol

Jul 23, 2020
I don't understand what people don't like, in my opinion it's a good update and the relationship development with Kate is in line with her character, she already lets you touch her.
Yeah, I think there are too many 13 year olds...but its horses for courses. I love the story so far. So many crappy "I saw my mum's tits, then next think I knew my cock is in her ass" type games. The build up is good - the voyeurism, etc. is great. Sure, progress is a bit slow & there are a few bugs...but definitely one of my favourite games on the site.

ScionDayne

Jun 2, 2022
Yeah, I think there are too many 13 year olds...but its horses for courses. I love the story so far. So many crappy "I saw my mum's tits, then next think I knew my cock is in her ass" type games. The build up is good - the voyeurism, etc. is great. Sure, progress is a bit slow & there are a few bugs...but definitely one of my favourite games on the site.
More like there are too many fanbois and people who clearly don't know what a good game is when they see it from a terrible one. There's a difference between build up and straight up blue balls and I'm not even talking about the sex scenes. What do we know in 3 years time? Hmm? Do we know what our 'landlady ' does? Nope. Do we know anything of substance about our memory loss? Nope. What progress have we really made with our housemates? The game started off well enough and created paths that then all closed off to some 'lets build rooms' mechanic that has yet to really materialize and to what end?

I already mentioned the buggy mess that is the task list and screwed up triggers.

That's more than 'a bit slow' and 'a few bugs.' This title has more milking going on than Diane from Summertime Saga.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

tollolol

Jul 23, 2020
More like there are too many fanbois and people who clearly don't know what a good game is when they see it from a terrible one. There's a difference between build up and straight up blue balls and I'm not even talking about the sex scenes. What do we know in 3 years time? Hmm? Do we know what our 'landlady ' does? Nope. Do we know anything of substance about our memory loss? Nope. What progress have we really made with our housemates? The game started off well enough and created paths that then all closed off to some 'lets build rooms' mechanic that has yet to really materialize and to what end?

I already mentioned the buggy mess that is the task list and screwed up triggers.

That's more than 'a bit slow' and 'a few bugs.' This title has more milking going on than Diane from Summertime Saga.
Nobody is forcing you to play it mate :p

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes