3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how im supposed to get this to move forward when i visit the hospital she says wait for a phone call however it doesn't seam to trigger so i assume im missing something
Screenshot_2023_11_06-2.png

hpotter12122020

Sep 24, 2021
Anyone know how im supposed to get this to move forward when i visit the hospital she says wait for a phone call however it doesn't seam to trigger so i assume im missing something
View attachment 3065447
I'm having the same issue. Any help is greatly appreciated, since this is needed to progress Elena's story in the most recent update.

I've skipped time weeks in game and was still unable to get a SMS/call for the sperm bank payment. At this point I'm assuming it's a bug lol

EDIT: I saw other replies about a save where I can replay the events in 0.96. Will try it out :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't understand what people don't like, in my opinion it's a good update and the relationship development with Kate is in line with her character, she already lets you touch her.
Not everyone values storytelling the same way. As long as cantfuckmom, a game is shit.
I'm just glad that we finally got a little progress in any story arc.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
incest patch doesn't work anymore.and relaionship otipn doesn't save. and i don't know what i have to do in this update, nothing happen...bah

Last edited:
Reactions: viclog1

Super Pirate

Nov 2, 2021
I have script error when try to make it in Mac:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/Free Roams/Mall/Free Roam Mall 1.rpy", line 83: unexpected EOF while parsing
current_background = "images/Free Roams/Mall/bg Mall photo.webp"\

k1ngSt0n3

Jun 30, 2022

File "game/scripts/Free Roams/Mall/Free Roam Mall 1.rpy", line 83: unexpected EOF while parsing

I'm not sure, but did you use any good unarchiving tool? Like Unarchiver or Keka. Looks like it fk'ed up EOLs or something

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
There are some more interesting scenes with Kate after the spa. You need to talk to her while she cleans the house. But in general, I completely agree: almost 3 months of development - 10 minutes of gameplay.
i can't trigger any damn event... how this is possivble? years and still no story content progress only this side story shit that are always bugged as hell...this is BAD

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Cn't belive this shit..if i have done what i was supposed to do...improve the damn basement i can't go on now? this is a joke right?10 minuts gameplay after month and every damn tiume is rigged with bug every damn update>?? forcing you to restart? bah i give up on this

Reactions: Ahchi and sinkzero

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Where is 4 Anim Alexandra_bath_masturbate ?
can't say. I only have one with toothbrush and one with Dildo. And the one with the dildo was only animated ONE time while the one with the toothbrush never showed any animations.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

It's a bug from the dev that appear only if you unarchive the rpa files.
You just have to remove \ at the end of the line

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Amnesia [v0.96b] [Super Alex] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,08 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,04 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes