3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
And who complains about that, is free to buy the game and upload it.
I'm not complaining! :)
I don't know about others, but I have never paid for all the versions of Windows I have used in my life. From Windows 3.11 to the current Windows 10 LTSC. I have always bought laptops without a pre-installed operating system and installed either Ubuntu or Windows myself. I always assembled desktop computers by myself, according to my needs and requirements, and also installed and configured operating systems on them by myself. The same goes for all commercial programs I use, including high-end games (Skyrim, Fallout 2-4, The Sims 4). I do not feel any remorse. So I am a pirate with more than 30 years of experience. I download and distribute torrents 24 hours a day. HBO and Netflix projects become available on my HDD 3-4 hours after their official release.
Not to mention some relatively unknown independent project! I don't think this game is worth $20. Maximum - $5. Those who wish can try to carry out my citizen's arrest. :)

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
Some probably have. After all some people know what the extra scenes are about.
But not everyone is willing to upload a unauthorized copy of the game he payed for. And who complains about that, is free to buy the game and upload it.
Indeed. We will eventually get it, takes time. Do we know what is the female lead of the extra scene though? Or are we also in the dark about that? This part actually surprises me and makes me believe its probably not a main girl

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1709923053698.jpeg
International Women's Day

We know that among our subscribers there are not so many representatives of the fair sex. However, on this day we express to all women our sincere recognition and gratitude for the gift of inspiration!

May this day bring you a sea of joy, inspiration and smiles. Let every moment be filled with warmth and care, and every flower and congratulations will invite you into your world of sensual and tender moments. You deserve attention and respect every day, but today especially! Happy holiday of spring and beauty! ✨

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
All you need is to complete the current story, then the save file is unlocked on your phone - if you have the extra version. Without extra version there is no extra, this is independent from the savegame.

Rawrhaider

Mar 17, 2020
All you need is to complete the current story, then the save file is unlocked on your phone - if you have the extra version. Without extra version there is no extra, this is independent from the savegame.
Well do you have a complete save?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
1710231944048.jpeg

Hi everyone!
We are working on the next update. It’s coming along quite nicely. Since we’re done with side characters for now, you can expect something new for one of the main girls. The whole update is going to be pretty much focused around her. For now we have roughly half the scenes finished, but we might add one more and the number of animations will also increase.
-Already finished scenes: 3 out of 6
-Rendered images: 256
-Processed images: 0
-Posed animations: 5
-Rendered animations: 0
-Processed animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 6
Best wishes, Super Alex.

legarius369

Apr 8, 2022
View attachment 3434386

Hi everyone!
We are working on the next update. It’s coming along quite nicely. Since we’re done with side characters for now, you can expect something new for one of the main girls. The whole update is going to be pretty much focused around her. For now we have roughly half the scenes finished, but we might add one more and the number of animations will also increase.
Best wishes, Super Alex.
This is not a complaint. I'm more curious about what takes so long to complete an update. I can see the statistics that Alex has provided above. Can someone define each of those things for me? I'd like to understand the process better. What's the difference between "rendered" and "processed"? How much compute power is needed to do each of these tasks?

aks1985

May 24, 2017
View attachment 3434386

Hi everyone!
Best wishes, Super Alex.

The only room that has roses next to the bed is Kate's room!

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes