3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is the game intended to be played with the incest patch? Or is it just a fan patch?
Almost every game that has landlady, housemate, roommate, is always intended to be incest but since the Patreon crackdown on incest, a lot of dev's changed the wording to landlady, housemate, and so on, most patches just replace those words with Mom/Sister and so on.

Reactions: Jack-ish and Halure

Halure

Mar 29, 2018
Almost every game that has landlady, housemate, roommate, is always intended to be incest but since the Patreon crackdown on incest, a lot of dev's changed the wording to landlady, housemate, and so on, most patches just replace those words with Mom/Sister and so on.
Thanks, I hadn't started it yet. So was just making sure whether to apply the patch or not.

Anony79

Oct 23, 2020
In her wardrobe. (it's white on white shelf therefore it's hard to see)
Hate to ask, I am on the bonding with Elena events and I still cannot locate the certificate? I event went back to before helping with her laptop and checked the closet each time I could enter.

Reactions: mafarus

Anony79

Oct 23, 2020
Ok, search function partial win LoL. Spying on Elena's phone call, MC talks about the certificate however, going to her closet midday still cannot find it.

**Edit - Certificate found after spying on Elena in the Closet on the phone, entered her room in the EVENING, found the certificate.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxRichard

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
Either I do something wrong, or incest path doesn't work for me. It changed two sentences at the very start (maybe I have missed one or two more, though), but after that it's all "friend", "friend's son" and so on.
Do I need to make anything beside dropping it in the "game" folder?

edit: Ok, it works - at the salon with Lori and Sebastian MC is her son, not "friend's son". Then I have to ask if there's newer version of the patch with better "coverage".

edit-again: I think I understand what's going on. The patch replaces words when it's Alexandra, Kate or Elena say something, but not when it's other people, including MC. Don't sure why.

Last edited:

capirex88

Feb 6, 2020
Updated the cheat mod by baretto

Fully compatible with 0.97a
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions available*:
- change amount of money
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate' (only if you don't have the incest patch installed)

*If you apply cheats and want to save the game after that - don't forget to change the screen (just move to another location) for the changes to take effect (and then save) - otherwise you will see the old data (before applying cheats) after loading your save slot
in the game the smartphone doesn't work, fixed screen

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Do the previous extra scenes become available in the next version for the standard level?
Nope. And I say the same I already said in the Midnight Paradise thread. Hiding some content behind a paywall is absolutely cringe. If it is time exclusive? Okay, alright. But not making it available to anyone that paid at some point is just stupid.

Reactions: thefee

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do the previous extra scenes become available in the next version for the standard level?
Nope sadly, same as mentioned above with MP, only available in the EXTRA, but if the next version comes out with the EXTRA it will have all the previous ones, and I don't think for most games with EXTRA they are even on Steam, usually a Patreon exclusive type thing.

Some games once it's finished will add it in to a final build/version.

Reactions: thefee

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm the only one to be not attracted if something is not in the main story ?
I guess that's the difference between people playing for the sex scenes and those playing for the lewd story.
In many games I even fast forward most sex scenes, I am more interested in sexY shots of the girls.
The bonus story with Elena in the hospital was fun however, I liked it. The one with Kate leaves me completely unimpressed, neither good nor bad.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes