3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
when can you start using the cheats? so far I haven't had a chance to use it. Also, are there any wrong choices or game overs?
At the current stage of the game's development, cheats are simply not needed in the game, it's like the fifth wheel in the cart. In fact, it is a kinetic novel with several choices and mini-games. It's not a sandbox where cheats may be needed. When cheats will be required - God only (and the developer at the same time) knows. I think that given the pace of development, not sooner than two years from now. Given my experience with other games, I only cheat for money, the other options can lead (not 100%, but a fairly high probability is available) either to the loss of some content, or to dead softlock (I so three times replayed Bright Past, just because of cheats leaded to softlock at some point).
For now, walkthrough mod or incest patch is more useful if you need incest (I play without it).

About game over - if memory serves me correctly, no, except that wrong actions or mistakes in minigames can cause you to not see a very significant part of the content. That's why I recommend the walkthrough mod.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
At the current stage of the game's development, cheats are simply not needed in the game, it's like the fifth wheel in the cart. In fact, it is a kinetic novel with several choices and mini-games. It's not a sandbox where cheats may be needed. When cheats will be required - God only (and the developer at the same time) knows. I think that given the pace of development, not sooner than two years from now. Given my experience with other games, I only cheat for money, the other options can lead (not 100%, but a fairly high probability is available) either to the loss of some content, or to dead softlock (I so three times replayed Bright Past, just because of cheats leaded to softlock at some point).
For now, walkthrough mod or incest patch is more useful if you need incest (I play without it).

About game over - if memory serves me correctly, no, except that wrong actions or mistakes in minigames can cause you to not see a very significant part of the content. That's why I recommend the walkthrough mod.
OK thanks. I like to use cheats to change the relationship points. It was getting interesting but when I tried to play however I wanted, it says i don't have enough pervert points. I wish the mod to add points would work but I don't see any options to add anything even after installing the cheats file.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
cause some like those.
Not very many. People just play because of the good renders and someday sex scenes. If this game had crappy renders and no xxx content, barely anyone would tolerate this game and it would be dead. "be at the right place at the right time" games are only tolerated to get to the good stuff. PERIOD! A small minority of people actually enjoy this "be at a specific place, at a specific time, on a certain day" garbage. It's not fun, and it's not enjoyable. Most dev's making renpy games now leave most of the fun out of playing their game in fact. It's all about and over-abundance of grinding or time of day crap now, and it's TIRED. Only about 25% of any renpy game on this site are actually any fun. This game started 4 years ago, and what is there really to show for it?

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
why the heck these stupid "be at the right place at the right time" games are still being made.
When this was introduced into adventure games, it was the "next big thing". But it quickly turned out to be a pita. While it is cool to have the NPCs being somewhere else at different daytime, that can be done easily by spliting the story into chapters with a much bette result. Having the day repeat or even the week was kinda stupid in most cases anyway.
There are a few games where at the beginning of the chapter some events happen, no matter if the player is there or not, so he can miss them, miss evidence for example (which makes for a hillarious negative Agatha Christie moment in Gabriel Knight 3, if he got all evidence wrong and completely misunderstood what happened). But that repeating daytime thing is very bad for story telling.

For a pure grind game with lots and lots of repetitions or games where you can follow every story arc separatly it can make sense to have a schedule, when what is possible. Tacho day Tuesday, cinema on wednsday (when the prices are lowest), sex on friday.
But in event based games with a straight story line and without grind (and Amnesia is that) ist completely nonsense to include it. If Amnesia was a real sandbox game where you could freely decide what to do next, it would make sense.
But as i is, I think it's a bad idea having to wait for days doing nothing with the only option to forward time being in MCs room.

Aug 6, 2017
I am more annoyed about the fact that he chose weird camera angles again. We got three sex scenes overall and two of them have pretty bad camera angles. I always like at least ONE angle where you can see it "all". Here it focuses just on body parts which takes the erotic vibe from it. Wanna see the body yet wanna see the facial expression as well. Animation itself is sooo smooth but maaan such a waste with those angles.
Well said, I can totally agree.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Gotta say that was a tacked on story out of nowhere with the nurse. It started interesting how she just gives him an HJ but I really over estimated what the devs original plan for this game was. The nurse just turned into a rocker chick out of nowhere. Making it up as they go along clearly

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK thanks. I like to use cheats to change the relationship points. It was getting interesting but when I tried to play however I wanted, it says i don't have enough pervert points. I wish the mod to add points would work but I don't see any options to add anything even after installing the cheats file.
well perv points are easy to get but you can try with save editor to get those to ~15.

Not very many.

This game started 4 years ago, and what is there really to show for it?
well enuf that sa gets money from supporters.

silly story, nice graphics, bit sex, some funnies.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Only started playing this - awesome game but HOW am I supposed to earn money now I have Elena on my side? Any help appreciated?
You don't have to do anything, absolutely nothing. Just play. As the story progresses, you will get the right amount of money automatically.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You don't have to do anything, absolutely nothing. Just play. As the story progresses, you will get the right amount of money automatically.
I think I have to add that if the chance arrives to earn some money (there are two of them so far), get the washing machine first. That was written first and knowing SuperAlex' work I fear for a dead end if one gets the phone parts first.

I don't know if the hospital job depends on progressing on Kate's or Alexandra's story first which are connected to the machine so ... better safe than sorry.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Has mom’s job been revealed yet or at least strongly hinted at. Is ntr going to happen
From in-game dialogue, She's something to do with with housing, (Can't remember what )
we were/are going to help on a Tuesday, (Not in game yet)

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes