3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Aramir

May 2, 2018
1719820502347.png

Hello everyone,

Please tell us your opinion - do you like 3rd-person or 1st-person camera angles more? Maybe it’s different based on specific scenes? You can write details in the comments below.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We have been there for 6 months and no update with Alexandra...yes that is normal...
ummm................ she got small update on current update and she was in highlight on few updates where they tried to get to bar/night club.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hello everyone,

Please tell us your opinion - do you like 3rd-person or 1st-person camera angles more? Maybe it’s different based on specific scenes? You can write details in the comments below.
Either make the whole game 1st person or the whole game 3rd person. Easy

The worst ide is having everything 3rd person and BJs 1st person.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
View attachment 3787923

Hello everyone,

What does our opinion good for anyway, you don't listen to our opinions, you made a poll about the best girl for the next update and Elena was the one with the less votes and you made an update with her anyway :(

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
What does our opinion good for anyway, you don't listen to our opinions, you made a poll about the best girl for the next update and Elena was the one with the less votes and you made an update with her anyway :(
House-of-the-Dragon-S01E10-The-Black-Queen.jpg
As Rhaenyra would say, thank you for your opinions my lords and I will take them into consideration.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bobbo69

Coupe

Oct 7, 2018
elena got a less vote coz there is no content about her right now . alex got most vote coz she has the most scene so ppl keep voting for her.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
In the end they handle the game just as I predicted. When Alexandra would be close to get fucked by the MC they would switch to another character or side characters (did both), when Kate would reach the same position they would switch to Elena until she is possibly close to having Sex with the MC... And then? No idea... Maybe more side characters... The longer this continues the more I get the feeling they simply do not want to add a proper Sex scene with one of the 3 main chars. They dodge it the moment it's about to happen. Feels like a mixture of blueballing and milking to me. Maybe it's just me but I legit do not remember ONE game that took that long to deliver Sex with one of its main characters...

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes