3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
elena got a less vote coz there is no content about her right now . alex got most vote coz she has the most scene so ppl keep voting for her.
Meh Kate and her will never have a chance. Moms always win such votes by a landslide. And that's why it will take a while until mc can have real fun with her. That's how devs roll. ;)

SupremeOOK

Oct 14, 2019
Amnesia Update waiting Room continues...i wish it was like with other games from other developers, like once a month an update or at first ofthe month and middle of the month :c

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Well, I find Eva more boring than Alexandra. But it's a close call.
She's bitchy, edging bipolar. You never know how she reacts (unless it's one of the dumb 1:1 repeating scenes). Makes her kind of interesting.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
She's bitchy, edging bipolar. You never know how she reacts (unless it's one of the dumb 1:1 repeating scenes). Makes her kind of interesting.
No doubt she's a bitch. I disagree about the bipolar disorder thing. I am well acquainted in real life with someone who has been battling this condition for over a quarter of a century. It's scary - the sword of domocles hangs over a person (at the risk of ending her days like Guy de Maupassant), Elena certainly doesn't have that problem. She's feisty, selfish, but there's nothing wrong with her psyche, of that I have no doubt.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
the dev did a survey and its very clear she is the least favorite .
View attachment 3785423
I mean big surprise. Her character is ridiculously bitchy to a comedic point. If this game was a parody of lewd games, I would be thinking it was smart. But it's supposed to be a serious drama about "amnesia", I think? Not to mention her content is the least interesting and least lewd yet. And that's a stretch for this game. The MC Jerks it game.

Apr 14, 2021
Here is an incest patch that works.
the patch from the OP does not work, at least not for me.
This patch should work with any version.
Not sure if this is happening just on my end cause of something i did at the start but it seems like in conversations everyone refers to the mother as mom rather than using her name, it results in some dialogue that doesn't make a lot of sense or just doesn't look quite right, especially when used outside of the main family unit

SupremeOOK

Oct 14, 2019
Curious if the update will come this week, or in one month, half a year or whatever.. for such a little thing of work like re-render, translate that it takes so long :c

Reactions: assden
Jan 3, 2019
Well, if the update is not released on Saturday, then soon there will be a post on patreon about apologies and postponement of the release, but I think it will be released tomorrow)

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes