3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
yeeee im stuck too like someone else, but several things arnt showing up, like the
more details would be good.
if its anything like my problem just nothing is activating, alot of items i need just arnt appearing, the cell phone part doesnt exist, i have the spa thing but when i talk to the sis she says go find it, and the basement i talk to the mom then nothin happens, it says go to the furniture store, there is no furniture store even after i bought the washer dryer from online store nothing happens

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeeee im stuck too like someone else, but several things arnt showing up, like the

if its anything like my problem just nothing is activating, alot of items i need just arnt appearing, the cell phone part doesnt exist, i have the spa thing but when i talk to the sis she says go find it, and the basement i talk to the mom then nothin happens, it says go to the furniture store, there is no furniture store even after i bought the washer dryer from online store nothing happens
carpenter on upper right corner, spa thing comes later as does fixing that damn phone.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
This game was one of the first AVNs that I played some time ago. It is amazing that since that I played dozens of games. Some new games were started and completed. And this game is stuck pretty much where it were :LOL:

Miqui06

May 15, 2022
stuck with Kate, apparently something should happen Thursday morning. She is in the room, but its a repeat interaction nothing else?
Yeah, I've got the same problem. Cycled another week, trying to catch Kate whenever possible, but nothing happens. I like the overall story and the animations, but searching for the trigger points is annoying, painful and incomprehensible.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. So. This is version .99, right? Normally, when it gets to version 1.0, it is the end of the game. Yet there are still items in the to-do list that says not available yet. So. When will those paths be available i wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog

nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
carpenter on upper right corner, spa thing comes later as does fixing that damn phone.
thxs for atleast trying to help, but i just double looked to make sure i wasnt blind, only thing that shows up on my map is the hospital, home and the mall...the right side of the map has some rocks, some houses and what looks like a prison but nothing clickable

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Okay. So. This is version .99, right? Normally, when it gets to version 1.0, it is the end of the game. Yet there are still items in the to-do list that says not available yet. So. When will those paths be available i wonder?
Wrong. Versioning is a semantic, not decimal system. Normally, v0.99 is followed by v0.100

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, I've got the same problem. Cycled another week, trying to catch Kate whenever possible, but nothing happens. I like the overall story and the animations, but searching for the trigger points is annoying, painful and incomprehensible.
nothing on her story you got spa certificate and after getting that it's long wait before anything else happens. need to search her room for things.

thxs for atleast trying to help, but i just double looked to make sure i wasnt blind, only thing that shows up on my map is the hospital, home and the mall...the right side of the map has some rocks, some houses and what looks like a prison but nothing clickable
either bugged or you are missing some trigger. check wt-pdf or use mod.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes