3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
i rememebr mc said clearly that she cheated on him ...maybe i rememebr wrong? edit no i rememebr wrong if the ugly old nerd is the only one she was with,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You dont hate it enough if you don't consider it then, because it is, despite not getting the tag because of this site's definition that allows for that technicality.
The woman is MC's gf no matter if the relationship was going wrong or taking a break or whatever, as you can see for her getting fucked up when mc gets into a coma, because of her feelings for him. And then for some retarded reason a hot chick luke that gets fucked by a nerd looking ass lmao, and even "falls in love with him" and I put it in "" because she just says that, she never shows she cares about the dude.

And more importantly she keeps all of that a secret from MC for obvious reasons. But sure, not ntr because....???? She is an ex-li? The fuck does that mean. She is mc's gf and is LI in the game from the start, and she gets fucked by some ugly nerd lmao.
A true ntr hater wouldn't give a fuck about technicalities and would call it as it is, because in any other site this would be labeled ntr (and actually it is labeled as such in other sites that we cant mention here per rules) . Peace

korko

May 30, 2017
No offense, but this is getting annoying. If you don't know how to use a search function, well, learn. Learn to swim by swimming.
https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-99a-super-alex.44511/post-14228158
I'm not offended , because i searched and cant find it. Nothing show when i used search function for compressed. There is nothing to be annoyed. Dont expect me to search 10 or 20 pages to find 1 post. I just simple ask and you give simple answer. Thnks anyway.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That's not how numbers work but sure :p
jfi: A version number and a number are two very different things (these are valid version numbers: "24.261.3.4", "13.32.15_u5.b32760", "0.94a", "0.94b")
0.x often indicates that it's not finished yet, but there is no rule that after .99 comes 1.00 or that 1.00 is a targeted release version. Whatever comes after 0.99, we'll see when we get there. He could also use integer numbers as verions numbers, makes no difference. He could also use choccolate bar brand names for versioning.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes