3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Wallobi

Feb 15, 2019
Damn SuperAlex should rename himself to Super-B(lue)B(alling)E(xpert)-Alex or similar...
But if we are honest the MC already had has his way with his real "LoveInterest" (pointer -> picnic)... all other women are more or less his "FuckInterest" even the closest ones.
Since it is already Version 0.99a in 1 or 2 updates some of you will get what you desire at least. Seems still some girls are even haven't get their story line started. There already introduced to you but still without any progress option so far... is the dev planning to milk the cow a little longer? hehehe

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
But if we are honest the MC already had has his way with his real "LoveInterest" (pointer -> picnic)... all other women are more or less his "FuckInterest" even the closest ones.
I agree with you, honestly I'd love it if the mс treated Kate and Alexandra differently than as objects for his wanking. Elena is another matter, 90% of the game they feud, but Kate and Alexandra deserve more than just being groped the whole game. I'd like to see some romance.(Sincerely, not only for the sake of getting them to agree to go further in sexual things)

Reactions: Wallobi

Wallobi

Feb 15, 2019
I agree with you, honestly I'd love it if the mс treated Kate and Alexandra differently than as objects for his wanking. Elena is another matter, 90% of the game they feud, but Kate and Alexandra deserve more than just being groped the whole game. I'd like to see some romance.(Sincerely, not only for the sake of getting them to agree to go further in sexual things)
The Dev planned a game about dom/sub genre from the BDSM subculture but this kink isn't everyone's cup of tea. So it seems he is working out the straight sex questlines first because it is easier. I'm fully ok with it but he stretches it to a point were he runs into danger to disappoint some of his patron/players. Additionally dom/sub don't work without a certain level of trust - even in a game - anything other leads to a game about rape and abuse.

Reactions: wizardcock

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Since it is already Version 0.99a in 1 or 2 updates some of you will get what you desire at least.
Yes, MC is gonna wake up in the hospital after life and death operation, realizing his balls had to be removed due to all the blue balling and yes, he's still a virgin.

Then the announcement for Season 2 comes up, with the title Ballsnesia.

Aug 6, 2017
1.0?!?
you know after 0.99 0.100 is the next version ;)

I have no Problem with slow progression, but I hope it's not like the last updates of Lucky Mark. So much teasing and anal and only one rushed good scene with christina at the end.

Btw. more christina content would be great.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1.0?!?
you know after 0.99 0.100 is the next version ;)

I have no Problem with slow progression, but I hope it's not like the last updates of Lucky Mark. So much teasing and anal and only one rushed good scene with christina at the end.

Btw. more christina content would be great.
this won't end on 0.1 or 1.0 based on history aka lm.

You believe in Santa clause?
oh you don't believe?

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
you guys may be missing a plot line - when MC went into coma, Elena was so disturbed that she had to shoot her face full of botox to get the permanent sad emotion off her face (all emotion for that matter) for her to be able to continue her online career, fish lips was just a side effect

now things are getting back to normal and botox may start to wear off, eventually... ;) :D
I know you were joking, but did she actually start to look real? I just started the game, and she looks like she has had 30 years of botox...

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
Before playing I would like to know if it has NTR because I read some reviews and they said that the girlfriend cheated on the MC? Could someone be so kind as to explain this to me?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Before playing I would like to know if it has NTR because I read some reviews and they said that the girlfriend cheated on the MC? Could someone be so kind as to explain this to me?
She did so offscreen and also while they took a break and MC was also not present. So it's three things that make it non-ntr.

One of the bonus scenes shows Elena with a cop. Also not NTR but on screen with another guy. It's not part of the main story anyway.

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
She did so offscreen and also while they took a break and MC was also not present. So it's three things that make it non-ntr.

One of the bonus scenes shows Elena with a cop. Also not NTR but on screen with another guy. It's not part of the main story anyway.
So they were separated? Or when he went into a coma were they still together? Did she do this knowing he was in a coma?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So they were separated? Or when he went into a coma were they still together? Did she do this knowing he was in a coma?
As far as I recall: yes, no and yes, but it has been a while. Could be no, yes and yes :) I wasn't really interested in her story.
In any case he didn't catch them, so it's not netorare.

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
As far as I recall: yes, no and yes, but it has been a while. Could be no, yes and yes :) I wasn't really interested in her story.
In any case he didn't catch them, so it's not netorare.
Good to know, so while he almost died she went off fucking around, you can see her character, right? Anyway, I'm not going to follow her route, exes are exes for a reason, thanks for answering me.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Good to know, so while he almost died she went off fucking around, you can see her character, right? Anyway, I'm not going to follow her route, exes are exes for a reason, thanks for answering me.
She will try to apologise. But instead you can bang the shit outa her, creampie her and then ditch her right away. That's what I did:KEK:
Angry sex scene was executed very well as far as I remember.

Reactions: _SerapH_
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes