• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Hold up, what's up with the gallery? Why are the already unlocked scenes from previous versions missing?
Even though I installed the extended version 0.99a, the bonus scenes didn't appear, does anyone know what I can do?

And another matter, is your game completely buggy too? scenes that repeat quickly, sometimes we click on Alexandra and nothing happens and the day goes on... very strange, I ask to see if I need to correct something in the game.
Only the Bonus Scene 1 is available in the A version. You have to wait for the B version to have all the bonus...

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Amnesia-0.99aExtended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Torrent misnamed! It's just the standard version, not the extended...

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
One of my issues with the game is the characters are really inconsistent.

Elena the sister has HATED the MC for almost the entire game, been nothing but a total bitch to him the whole time and now that he fixed her phone she's suddenly ok with him walking into her room while she's completely naked? Doesn't really make sense.

It's happened a few times, the story will move at a glacial pace and then the characters suddenly act completely different out of nowhere.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One of my issues with the game is the characters are really inconsistent.

Clara the sister has HATED the MC for almost the entire game, been nothing but a total bitch to him the whole time and now that he fixed her phone she's suddenly ok with him walking into her room while she's completely naked? Doesn't really make sense.

It's happened a few times, the story will move at a glacial pace and then the characters suddenly act completely different out of nowhere.
right game?

sisters on this are elena and kate.

Reactions: Dongus420

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
now we have t wait for the damn extended version to see another scene..after so many years, story doesn't progress at all..and updates are so small and scarce that this is really becoming ridiculous

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
ChangeLog v0.99a:
Story Scenes
: Kate, Elena

Isn't it Alexandra and Elena? My story hint thing is blank for Kate so I don't know if there's really anything to do for her.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
still in thusday evening when meet alexandra in laundry room i choose talk then it move forward no scene with here just like mid day in her room after i choose talk the scene is over why ?

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
ChangeLog v0.99a:
Story Scenes
: Kate, Elena

Isn't it Alexandra and Elena? My story hint thing is blank for Kate so I don't know if there's really anything to do for her.
Yes .99a solely focused around Kate and Elena, i just finished it about an hour ago.

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
No it's not, it is Kate and Elena.. Alexandra has no continuation in this Update, just go over his Patreon there he wrote it what's new.
I fixed Elena's phone and did the photo stuff with her, and Alexandra stuff in the basement in the evening. What is there to do with Kate?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I fixed Elena's phone and did the photo stuff with her, and Alexandra stuff in the basement in the evening. What is there to do with Kate?
There is clearly some confusion here between the previous update (0.98) (where the main focus was really on Alexandrа and Kate) and the current one (Elena and Kate). It seems that you're still on 0.98.

Reactions: Nemo56

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Amnesia [v0.99]
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here is an example of what you can expect ( ) :

Download links : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

mod updated

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes