3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Weird rate between reviews. A lot of 5s and a lot of 1s. Hard to know which ones are the genius and which on are the schizos
Played some of the earlier updates.

Couldn't believe this was from the same dev as "Lucky Mark".
Then again, that game also became trash at some point. Wonder what happened to the dev / team.

Certainly closer to 1 than to 5.

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
this game is fucking ass i havent seen any new content in 6 or 7 fucking updates been stuck on the fucking spa mission with fucking kate bruh are you fucking adding anything to your shit fucking ass game for real stop giving it updates with fucking nothing in it we cant fucking progress in your fucking game if we never get a fucking call from the spa you fucking shit
1716542682318.png

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Has anything happened in this game? I followed a long time ago. Pace seemed like a snail.
Not much happened and to be honest a snail pace would actually be a serious improvement. I usually check on this one every year or so but I'll check it every 2 years from now on considering size of the updates & frequency.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
this game is fucking ass i havent seen any new content in 6 or 7 fucking updates been stuck on the fucking spa mission with fucking kate bruh are you fucking adding anything to your shit fucking ass game for real stop giving it updates with fucking nothing in it we cant fucking progress in your fucking game if we never get a fucking call from the spa you fucking shit
Do you use mods? Did you update them to newest version?

If you haven't seen new content in the last 6-7 updates, I would consider to start a new game. It is likely that a bug prevents your progress ...

Reactions: Big Socks

azz111

May 15, 2020
Agree that this slow burn is slow on the geological scale. I do feel like the patrons are being milked, but that's their choice. This is pretty ridiculous, the lack of content in what, over 4 years? Personally, I'm done with this game, best of luck to the rest of you.

RUSTAO

Apr 12, 2023
How to release the bonus scenes? I remember that someone once had a file that performed this function.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
updates are shorter than the time to download the game. But well, why actually work on that game if nearly 1000 patrons are throwing there money at him without getting something in return.

Reactions: Hawky1984

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
updates are shorter than the time to download the game. But well, why actually work on that game if nearly 1000 patrons are throwing there money at him without getting something in return.
And you're a literal freeloader but oh well.

lis301

Sep 19, 2019
it takes so long to update, and the renders are so low resolution.Elena's skin color is different all the time.the game turned into just plain skits, without any meaning. Such great characters and then they disappear like that :( And I realized, he's using low resolution footage for the no main scenes, but high resolution footage for the main scenes...

Last edited:

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
I've said this before: this dev has a serious case of #fuckarounditis. Cool, more masturbation and groping scenes.

Talented artist, shitty developer. In the hands of a well-rounded dev, this game would be leaps and bounds ahead of where it is now, after its 2+ years of development. Each update just gives me a sense of "too little, too late." The scenes are okay, but they're the kind of content that should be included in the first few months of any new adult game.

To all you would-be devs: if you want to make an adult game with an intricate story that requires the sex scenes evolve slowly, that's fine. But you have to design a story and make it evolve in each update; you have to show progress.

Or if you want to do the opposite and make a game that is full of many diverse sex scenes from the get-go and have the story be a secondary, trivial matter, that's fine too.

Just don't do what Super Alex does. He has continually failed to develop his story beyond its introduction and has kept the sex scenes locked in masturbatory limbo for . . . well, forever.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Amnesia-0.99a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

Edited to remove the Extended part of the torrent name.

Last edited:

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
I'm usually not one to drudge up controversy but the whole shower scene in this update with Kate was referenced a few years ago, based off this post intended for steam previews https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-99a-super-alex.44511/post-7051151

Whether the animations for this scene were completed all the way back then or not, you'd have to assume all the images were finished. And considering it was the biggest scene in this update (still images + anim wise), it begs the question of how much work is actually being done in real time for this game.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes