3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Has anything happened in this game? I followed a long time ago. Pace seemed like a snail.
Sex with the Ex girlfriend (which to me has been by far the best scene so far) and with two side chicks. Main story is kinda dead and with the main girls the dev goes as far as possible and stops before mc might get the chance to stick it in. Game could be renamed to: Amnesia - how I forgot to put my stick in.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
yes but still doubt it, that'd mean that game is 1 step closer to end.
Well... i don't even remember the last time we had an update that progressed the so called "main story"(the secrets, the memories, what really happened), just personal relationships with some of the family members.

Besides this, actually revealing the story, i have to say that once he clears both sisters, he can still milk the mom and after that milk getting them together... so he still has plenty to work with.
The extent that he's going with the teasing is silly.

The guy staying outside the shower is just ridiculous given what happened the day before.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I'd also note the strange change in attitude with Elena. She just undressed in front of the mс and was ready to show everything after he fixed her phone. Just fix the phone. Devs could have at least done something that hinted that she was jealous of the mc with Kate or something more substantial.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well... i don't even remember the last time we had an update that progressed the so called "main story"(the secrets, the memories, what really happened), just personal relationships with some of the family members.
when mc and kate were trying to get mc's memory back early game.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
well for me it says all path completed.. how do you get new scenes for KATE/ELENA? .. nothing happens Elena always says in her room wait till I call you

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Is it just me or do a lot of the renders in this update look awful? The visuals are the one thing this game had going for it.

Anyway, the game is a parody of itself at this point. It's legitimately funny that the updates still consist solely of the MC jerking off. You can't even make jokes about it anymore. A week or two ago I joked about which rooms the MC would jerk off in this time. Turns out it's bedroom and bathroom. At least he mixed it up with laundry room last time!

Since some people will inevitably defend this by talking about how awesome "slow burns" are and that we shouldn't rush anything, just know there is a difference between a "slow burn" and not having content. At this point, it's simply not having content. It has been four and half fucking years and it's still Masturbation Simulator. For context, the first release of this game was ten months before the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X and S came out. The wannabe mother fucker MC has been jerking off this entire console generation plus a year.

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
From everyone's complaints about the lack of progression between the MC and his immediate love interests, this looks like a game to revisit when it's completed. I played it a long time ago for a few updates and it seemed like a massive tease then and here people are saying nothing much has happened since. There's a difference between slow play and glacial or stagnant play.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
this game is fucking ass i havent seen any new content in 6 or 7 fucking updates been stuck on the fucking spa mission with fucking kate bruh are you fucking adding anything to your shit fucking ass game for real stop giving it updates with fucking nothing in it we cant fucking progress in your fucking game if we never get a fucking call from the spa you fucking shit

Shifty_9

Oct 13, 2020
this game is fucking ass i havent seen any new content in 6 or 7 fucking updates been stuck on the fucking spa mission with fucking kate bruh are you fucking adding anything to your shit fucking ass game for real stop giving it updates with fucking nothing in it we cant fucking progress in your fucking game if we never get a fucking call from the spa you fucking shit
tissuetrjhg.gif

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes