3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

lis301

Sep 19, 2019
I'm usually not one to drudge up controversy but the whole shower scene in this update with Kate was referenced a few years ago, based off this post intended for steam previews https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-99a-super-alex.44511/post-7051151

Whether the animations for this scene were completed all the way back then or not, you'd have to assume all the images were finished. And considering it was the biggest scene in this update (still images + anim wise), it begs the question of how much work is actually being done in real time for this game.
Wow, that's true...

Reactions: Dr. Javi

lis301

Sep 19, 2019
Is it just me or do a lot of the renders in this update look awful? The visuals are the one thing this game had going for it.

Anyway, the game is a parody of itself at this point. It's legitimately funny that the updates still consist solely of the MC jerking off. You can't even make jokes about it anymore. A week or two ago I joked about which rooms the MC would jerk off in this time. Turns out it's bedroom and bathroom. At least he mixed it up with laundry room last time!

Since some people will inevitably defend this by talking about how awesome "slow burns" are and that we shouldn't rush anything, just know there is a difference between a "slow burn" and not having content. At this point, it's simply not having content. It has been four and half fucking years and it's still Masturbation Simulator. For context, the first release of this game was ten months before the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X and S came out. The wannabe mother fucker MC has been jerking off this entire console generation plus a year.
he's using low resolution renders for the no-main scenes, but high resolution renders for the main scenes...

Reactions: Dr. Javi

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
so, the game will be complete after the next update???

Haven't played this update but I doubt it, given all the plots and things open and that it gives money. So I take it next version will either be something like 0.1.01 or maybe 0.101 or maybe he goes for 1.00 but for season 1 or something like that. If he really manages to close between this update and the next, either next one is monstruous size or a lot is going to be left hanging.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I'm usually not one to drudge up controversy but the whole shower scene in this update with Kate was referenced a few years ago, based off this post intended for steam previews https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-99a-super-alex.44511/post-7051151

Whether the animations for this scene were completed all the way back then or not, you'd have to assume all the images were finished. And considering it was the biggest scene in this update (still images + anim wise), it begs the question of how much work is actually being done in real time for this game.
True, but it's also possible that he might have positioned the models for a quick preview pic and then saved the project, and now that the story has reached this point, he loaded the project and finished the scenes. I haven't worked with Daz3d, but if it is like other rendering software, then this is a possibility. Not saying you are wrong, but that this is also possible.

Jj2008

Jul 8, 2024
Amnesia-0.99aExtended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I'm not seeing anything different in this extended version. Still just the one pic beside bonus 7 but nothing else that i can find.

Gari Fuze

Feb 19, 2020
I've said this before: this dev has a serious case of #fuckarounditis. Cool, more masturbation and groping scenes.

Talented artist, shitty developer. In the hands of a well-rounded dev, this game would be leaps and bounds ahead of where it is now, after its 2+ years of development. Each update just gives me a sense of "too little, too late." The scenes are okay, but they're the kind of content that should be included in the first few months of any new adult game.

To all you would-be devs: if you want to make an adult game with an intricate story that requires the sex scenes evolve slowly, that's fine. But you have to design a story and make it evolve in each update; you have to show progress.

Or if you want to do the opposite and make a game that is full of many diverse sex scenes from the get-go and have the story be a secondary, trivial matter, that's fine too.

Just don't do what Super Alex does. He has continually failed to develop his story beyond its introduction and has kept the sex scenes locked in masturbatory limbo for . . . well, forever.
You don't like this update? A whole 2 new scenes, one is teasing and another is just few static photos in various costumes. Amazing work. Need to come 5-6 years later for this gem to bloom.

RUSTAO

Apr 12, 2023
Even though I installed the extended version 0.99a, the bonus scenes didn't appear, does anyone know what I can do?

And another matter, is your game completely buggy too? scenes that repeat quickly, sometimes we click on Alexandra and nothing happens and the day goes on... very strange, I ask to see if I need to correct something in the game.

Last edited:

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
Well, Super Alex reminded of his existence. I also check in on social networks to let people know that I’m still alive.
Regarding the product, I already wrote a subjective opinion - it was promising. Excellently drawn scenes, but there are few of them. The passage of the game is heavily overloaded with sandbox and click quests.
The author's attempt to simplify the passage with tips did not help much - for the sake of a dozen scenes, clicking on the screen 10 thousand times is not the greatest pleasure.
To summarize: I removed the game from my wishlist on Steam. I no longer have hope that the product will reach the release stage, and the fetishes that interest me are not developed here or are not represented at all. It is sad. The author knows his business, is able to create a real thing, but...

Reactions: spl00sh321

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
This is just like The Awakening except the Dev here releases actual updates, even though they aren't substantial, they are still updates. Both Dev of The Awakening and the Dev of this game also have the something in common, being cowards. They used to reply to these threads assuring everything is going smoothly, go radio-dark because they are too afraid of criticism and want to live in their world where everybody is satisfied with their releases, timings, and most of all, their excuses. It would be hillarious if it wasn't so damn sad.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes