3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Wallobi

Feb 15, 2019
Thanks, I'll have to replay that one. Then I don't understand what the conversation is about at all and what people are unhappy about since they broke up before the coma
As far I remember the story from the gf:
They took a pause from their relationship to sort things out but both were still in love with each other. Shortly after the MC felt into coma and she was desperated about the MC's situation and that took a toll on her college grades so her parents hired a tutor to help her. He really helped her to turn the wheel with her grades but also he took advantage of her situation. She ended this relationship after her graduation short time before the game starts. The tutor didn't took it well and stalked her since then.
It is not really NTR but if it would fit to "ugly nerd bastard took gf away" genre.

Last edited:

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Because an LI had sex with someone in the past. OMG! Sound the NTR Alarm.

View attachment 3819786
OMG! Noooooo! How dare she try to rebuild her life with (clearly not the best option though) while her ex was in a coma after a relationship that had a lot of problems and clearly made them unhappy. It seems that for some, if they kiss someone then that is their property forever and ever, or something like it.

Reactions: Remplier

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
OMG! Noooooo! How dare she try to rebuild her life with (clearly not the best option though) while her ex was in a coma after a relationship that had a lot of problems and clearly made them unhappy. It seems that for some, if they kiss someone then that is their property forever and ever, or something like it.
(y) OMG, an LI asked that random stranger for directions!

I'm not a fan of NTR, but I don't hate it either. But the bitching is ridiculous.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Thanks, I'll have to replay that one. Then I don't understand what the conversation is about at all and what people are unhappy about since they broke up before the coma
As far as I remember - there is smth fishy about her if you choose a love route with her (during picnic scene), feels like she is plotting smth or whatever. Maybe they changed it, I dunno, played it a while ago. On top of that MC suddenly becomes an absolute simp during that scene - it was out of his character.
So I decided to go with angry sex and ditched her. EX should remain EX :cool:

I am interested in Alexandra and/or our rommies anyways and always considered Ex as side girl, so it wasn't a problem for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: wizardcock

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Good to know, so while he almost died she went off fucking around, you can see her character, right? Anyway, I'm not going to follow her route, exes are exes for a reason, thanks for answering me.
Yeqah, the game is definitly not about nice persons.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes