3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
which? progression to kate's pants? elena's pants? alex's pants? getting memories back?
I'd say, at this point, a little of all of the above. LoL. I've played some slow burns before. But this one really takes the cake. His last game didn't take near this long, I don't think, for any real action to happen. Just some flashbacks of what he did with his family before he lost his memories.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'd say, at this point, a little of all of the above. LoL. I've played some slow burns before. But this one really takes the cake. His last game didn't take near this long, I don't think, for any real action to happen. Just some flashbacks of what he did with his family before he lost his memories.
well lm went to version 18 and this will quite likely go there too.

don't the latest scenes (like sex with Iris) show up in the gallery?
they do (from hj to sexromp), did you have sex with her on current save? sex with iris and ex-gf show up on .98 gallery (haven't reached .99 yet) so possible that game bugs if you are past iris.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Amnesia-0.99aExtra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Ig you never played games like hillside and summer's gone. Compared to that this game is lewdy as hell

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes