3.40 star(s) 190 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Just one question ..I like the story of the game..but how far the story is from where the developer has planned to add sex scene with kate alexandra and elena? Like an actual penetration scene.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Just one question ..I like the story of the game..but how far the story is from where the developer has planned to add sex scene with kate alexandra and elena? Like an actual penetration scene.
If the dev stands by what they just answered in their ridiculous Q&A not before 2026. I played many games here but Amnesia is definitely number 1 when it comes to unnecessary milking. Dev said it would not feel natural to force a Sex scene since they focus on the development between the characters. Funny thing is there has been NO story and development at all when it comes to two of the three existing Sex scenes. Two of them with characters barely anyone cares about.

So beware: you will get many more updates with the MC rubbing his own sausage while the update cycles get longer and the content gets shorter and less rewarding.

I was laughing so hard when I read their Q&A. I asked myself: Do THEY ask themselves how long this has been in development?

3.40 star(s) 190 Votes