3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Monk3yman69

Mar 14, 2020
Stuck washing my hands, upstairs sink is not working, downstairs bathroom sink not clickable, Alexandra's bathroom sink unclickable, kitchen sink unclickable. am I missing any sinks in this house?

Reactions: proximus

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Just click MC eyes

Can some moderator add this op?

UncleVT (?)

Edit: it´s from Super Alex patreon.
You're fucking with me right? I mean, it's hard to believe that a walkthrough made with paint is something that someone would post on his patreon as the official thing, right?

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
on patreon he said that 0.3 version should have come out right after 0.2, but he had problem with programmer. 0.4 should be coming out mid december

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Does this game not recognize old saves or were they somehow deleted? I know old saves dont work but other games with the same warning still see and recognize the old saves but for this game they are just missing.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
on patreon he said that 0.3 version should have come out right after 0.2, but he had problem with programmer. 0.4 should be coming out mid december
Yes, without the coder running away again or any other problems.

Version 0.4 should be ready already for images but just encodes and another thing etc.

Reactions: Shane498

Izzie

Aug 22, 2018
Housemate is coded in the script. An example is line 1410 in Act 1d1.rpy:

Alex 'Your Housemate is very tired… and also, he`s lost h-'

We see this in a lot of games. It could be a brain fart. Humans? AmIright?
Another problem is line 1006:

Alex 'There’s no doubt you’re still my friend`s son, [mcname].'

Again, coded in the script.
These things are not that hard to find and fix.

That being said, I really like this game.
At the start of the game it will ask what is Alexandria to MC, type Mother (if you don't default Landlady will be used). When MC ask who else lives there type Sister (if you don't housemate will be used). This will automatically change the script.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
well I can't get out of the house to get that fuckin Faucet
can someone tell me is it a bug/glitch or something
every time I click the exit it says I can't go there right now

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I don't know if you guys just did it before, but I believe I've found a bug:

- Free roam - 2 day (sunday morning), after talk with Katie and Elena - If you get inside Katie's room, the game pull back to the very first free roam (you can see that because of the windows - morning to night).

- Maybe that's why some players are stuck in some place of the game.

- May some of you can verify if is that a real bug or it is my stupidity working?

(I'm not a english native speaker, so... sorry)

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
At the start of the game it will ask what is Alexandria to MC, type Mother (if you don't default Landlady will be used). When MC ask who else lives there type Sister (if you don't housemate will be used). This will automatically change the script.
Of course. The value of the variable "sister" is changed from "housemate" to whatever you ascribe. That variable is then used whenever the MC addresses that character.

However, there is no provision in the code for the sister to address the MC, hence our dilemma.

The good news is these things can be fixed (by someone else).

Thanks for playing.

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
I don't know if you guys just did it before, but I believe I've found a bug:

- Free roam - 2 day (sunday morning), after talk with Katie and Elena - If you get inside Katie's room, the game pull back to the very first free roam (you can see that because of the windows - morning to night).

- Maybe that's why some players are stuck in some place of the game.

- May some of you can verify if is that a real bug or it is my stupidity working?

(I'm not a english native speaker, so... sorry)
At the end of this update, our poor hero, already suffering from amnesia, is left in "sandbox hell". He is destined to wander about until the next update.

What if that's all there is?

A place not unlike The Hotel California, where he can checkout at anytime.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes