Ramenia

Oct 30, 2022

The new version, honestly a really good game held back by some stupid decisions.
What's new? I'm not gonna replay the game I'd rather find out what's changed (The only thing I know of is the sprint sucks now It's super slow)

yummykummy

Oct 24, 2020
What's new? I'm not gonna replay the game I'd rather find out what's changed (The only thing I know of is the sprint sucks now It's super slow)
There is a small extension past escaping the harpy camp, there is a new scene with the oracle, a new character, meeting the minotaur demigoddesses, and a small event in the city of snakes.

Reactions: MGEfan

Ramenia

Oct 30, 2022
There is a small extension past escaping the harpy camp, there is a new scene with the oracle, a new character, meeting the minotaur demigoddesses, and a small event in the city of snakes.
Do you have a save file? I can't get the new update to work with mine

MGEfan

Dec 7, 2020
My random ass Saves, don't have the patience to 100% complete it.
Oh, I was hoping it would be the oracle scene after the sex change. It was so hot when she talked about leaving a place especially for us tomorrow.
However, it's still beautiful. Thanks for the link

Ramenia

Oct 30, 2022
Ok my game is broken now, every save does this and I can fly everywhere! image_2024-04-13_003145260.png

Last edited:

piracyIsAwesome

Nov 30, 2023
Has anyone ever made a walkthrough of this game? I never seem to be able to unlock more than 50ish percent of the gallery even when I think I checked everything

piracyIsAwesome

Nov 30, 2023
Here are my saves, contain pretty much everything unlocked except for the new content and most of the CGs because I don't know how. I also somehow unlocked some Alice CGs I didn't see at all while playing. Would love to know if anyone can give a guide to the new stuff and missing CGs.

Ramenia

Oct 30, 2022
Here are my saves, contain pretty much everything unlocked except for the new content and most of the CGs because I don't know how. I also somehow unlocked some Alice CGs I didn't see at all while playing. Would love to know if anyone can give a guide to the new stuff and missing CGs.
Scroll up for the info on the new stuff, someone also lended their save files!

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Except for the scene after escaping the harpy camp and the scene with the minotaur god, the other scenes don't trigger for me :mad:

yummykummy

Oct 24, 2020
Yeah, probably not in the game yet (maybe for the false angel route?), guess we wait.
Anal Fairy Tale is a long side quest that involves meeting the "gross" guy in the tavern, he stands beside the dark elf and demon just before the stairs of the second floor.

yummykummy

Oct 24, 2020
Has anyone ever made a walkthrough of this game? I never seem to be able to unlock more than 50ish percent of the gallery even when I think I checked everything

It's a little outdated, but it's the "official" walkthrough by the devs.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes