lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
The card game can be broken, it would need a new rule that don't allow the other player to do the same move.
I had to play two 9, she takes them, and she plays them back, placing us in a loop

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
By the way, i know that the update is a bit old, but.
If you get the scene with the fox when she drank too many potions. Be ready to load a previous save. I couldn't enter a city, and was stuck in front of their door, stuck.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019

The new version, honestly a really good game held back by some stupid decisions.
sorry if i am bordering you yummykummy but:
you wouldn't happen to have the bug-fixed version that got released 3 days after you posted this one by any chance?
apparently the developer updated all the download links wit a bug-fix of some kind sins you posted this.

well anyway hope you will have an enjoyable day forward anyway.

emptymind777

Nov 9, 2023
amazing game so far! quick question though, i’ve already encountered one of the futa characters (Checkerboard Hat), are there any more? and if so, who?

yummykummy

Oct 24, 2020
sorry if i am bordering you yummykummy but:
you wouldn't happen to have the bug-fixed version that got released 3 days after you posted this one by any chance?
apparently the developer updated all the download links wit a bug-fix of some kind sins you posted this.

well anyway hope you will have an enjoyable day forward anyway.
No. I don't have the bug-fixed version because Boosty wasn't working for Patreon, so they had to set up a one time payment option, the version I got was all I got.

May 5, 2021
amazing game so far! quick question though, i’ve already encountered one of the futa characters (Checkerboard Hat), are there any more? and if so, who?
so far theres one more going down the foxgirl merchant path once you set up a trade agreemant between her and alchemist you need to confirm it with fox, then dink around for a bit then come back some time later and when she looks blushed and is swaying back and forth, she's got a D now, and you can offer to help 'Relieve' her.

Reactions: Specific360
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes