4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The newest build is so unstable. Every scene transition has a decent chance of crashing. Thankfully it obsessively autosaves.

Ramenia

Oct 30, 2022
Idk what everyone else is yapping about this game is great lol, nice new update too, no crashes on my end :3

MONOHELL

Mar 10, 2019
Going to be honest.
The art is... fine, but the game screenshots imply that this game has only a little vore that can be avoided.
No, Vore IS the main theme of this game.
Meanwhile in overview:
You wake up with no memories about your past in a world filled with dangerous but so alluring monster girls.
Will you be able to find out who you are and from where?
Will you be able to fall in love with one of the many charming inhabitants of this world,
or are you destined to end up in someone’s stomach?

I would say that according to the description the game has at least 50% vore

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Meanwhile in overview:
You wake up with no memories about your past in a world filled with dangerous but so alluring monster girls.
Will you be able to find out who you are and from where?
Will you be able to fall in love with one of the many charming inhabitants of this world,
or are you destined to end up in someone’s stomach?

I would say that according to the description the game has at least 50% vore
The default character name is literally "Prey"

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Downloaded game when it has vore, despite not liking vore, expecting it to be avoidable... Regardless of people thinking it was avoidable (no where did is say it was), people STILL wanted to play it?

You shouldn't expect anything unless it specifically says that something is avoidable... Of course, you can also expect zoners to comment negatively on games they don't like, simply to express their dislike instead of moving on to other games they WOULD like.

Yes, I love vore... reason why I'm here for the game, I've followed the artist for a long time and they draw some damn good works. The game move a little fast for my tastes, I like the slow detailed drawn out nature of the prey getting digested. Here, it's way to fast... a one and done. I would say, I LOVE the futa interactions and the sissification of the MC into a maid. So damn good <3

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I don't like vore, but I find the game charming enough to play it anyway and overall it's an enjoyable experience.
There is enough content for non-vore fans in here, even if not main focus.

Specific360

Aug 13, 2021
Of course, you can also expect zoners to comment negatively on games they don't like, simply to express their dislike instead of moving on to other games they WOULD like.
Genuinely one of the most annoying things on this site lmao, the first few pages of almost every remotely popular game here is filled with people just reacting (usually negatively) to one of the more niche tags a game has

Reactions: Altru

HolidayVivi

Aug 3, 2021
After receiving the amulet, I went to talk to Lisa, after the dialogue I leave the temple, I can't move or do anything, although the animations are on. Has anyone encountered it?

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
After receiving the amulet, I went to talk to Lisa, after the dialogue I leave the temple, I can't move or do anything, although the animations are on. Has anyone encountered it?
yup. i came out of the temple and can't move or even open options. reloading older saves don't work either.
New Bitmap Image.JPG

Guest117

Dec 3, 2023
Nvm if you don't want to get stuck in front of the temple you need to do that because it's trying to make you talk to Pupu so it just locks you in place

Knightmare37

Oct 3, 2023
I shall present to you, Bertha the Ghost.
1728618823324.png
Can't interact with her, happened after sleeping for the first time in the tavern.

Dong000

Jul 15, 2021
Can someone please list all the people you need to prank and what items?
You can prank most characters and you can do so any number of times. Most characters don't like the bag of fertilizer or milk so keep pranking the same character, or any of the characters on the relationship tab that you can give items to, until the quest is finished. You can use the love potion to get the hearts back once you're finished if you want to.

Reactions: Otakuboy3000

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Hi guys some questions :
How do unlock the Kerry scenes? I heard you neel to milk Bertha, I tried once and nothing changed regarding Kerry (I am at chapter 2)

How do I start the Alice quest for the achemist market? I tried to see the Alchemist snake and it unlocked the gender bender thing, but nothing changed regarding Alice

Where can I get the wine and mead requested by Athena?

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
There's only one Kerry scene and it unlocks after the festival if you've worked for Bertha enough.

That particular Alice quest unlocks automatically if enough time has passed. Check back with her every day.

Wine can be bought from Alice and mead is given by Kerry when you have to look for birthday presents for Helen.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
There's only one Kerry scene and it unlocks after the festival if you've worked for Bertha enough.

That particular Alice quest unlocks automatically if enough time has passed. Check back with her every day.

Wine can be bought from Alice and mead is given by Kerry when you have to look for birthday presents for Helen.
How many time do I need to work for Bertha? Does the Kerry scene unlock if i talk to her right after? By festival you mean the end of chapter 2 with Helen birthday?

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I'm not sure exactly how many times you need to work for Bertha. You don't need to become her maid, anyway. By festival I mean the first one, where you need to become the champion to talk to Helen. Kerry's too busy during that, but afterward she'll be available for the scene.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
I'm not sure exactly how many times you need to work for Bertha. You don't need to become her maid, anyway. By festival I mean the first one, where you need to become the champion to talk to Helen. Kerry's too busy during that, but afterward she'll be available for the scene.
The scene with her is unlocked right after or do you need to let some time pass?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes