4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

MehMan22!

May 19, 2021
Hope the new update drops. For some reason been having a hard time getting this game to play on Android through maldvies cause of some missing file pop up. Hope the updated version fix this.

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
Hope the new update drops. For some reason been having a hard time getting this game to play on Android through maldvies cause of some missing file pop up. Hope the updated version fix this.
Have you tried clicking the canvas file option through maldives? It usually works for me only when i select that checkbox

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Does anybody know how to trigger the new Helen scene? if i go to the gallery it say she doesn't like me enough but her affection is maxed out.

Alumi13

Jul 6, 2019
Art 1, 3 and especially art 9 carries a strong resemblance to the art used in Jungle Juice. Maybe it's just a coincidence? My intuition is itching

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AmongCults-0.2.9.7Test
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

godfaith28

Dec 19, 2018
holy shit! WTF this illusion of free choice, they only end up with vore, that equals game over. I hope they reduce it because is kinda ruined it

FTDS

Sep 11, 2020
Going to be honest.
The art is... fine, but the game screenshots imply that this game has only a little vore that can be avoided.
No, Vore IS the main theme of this game.

All characters at all times want to eat everything around them, and they loud belches are very common.
For all the nice art, this game is very gross.

I gave this game a try because I thought I could just avoid the vore, since I do not like vore so I avoid it, but I wanted to give this game a chance.
It's like 90% vore, 5% femdom, and 5% maledom.

The game is playable, but very linear.
The autosaves are very helpful, and I praise this gave for having a very good autosave system.
The art is good, but can be inconsistent at times.

This game is most likely a 9/10 for vore lovers.
I give the game a 2/10 as a personal rating.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes