4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

tokisakino1

Dec 26, 2022
Có ai chỉ cho tôi biết phải làm gì khi mới vào thành phố không?

Tôi đã bị nữ tu minotaur chặn lại và chỉ có thể chơi bài và không làm gì khác

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
How many futas in the game? I know about the blonde cow that makes the mc her maid, any other futa?

May 5, 2021
How many futas in the game? I know about the blonde cow that makes the mc her maid, any other futa?
you can make the fox girl into a futa through a bit of finagling, after conversing with the alchemist at some point you can talk to the fox girl merchant and she'll have a business opportunity where you need to deliver a proposal of trade with the alchemist and after you do so and confirm it with fox merchant, you then need to wait for some time, doing other things and mainly just running around through loadzones, then at some point come back to the fox merchant and she'll be swaying with her hands on her cheeks and a new package in her skirt, and she'll ask for some help with it. (ps it's a mini game too)

Reactions: Onbunga

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheated through mtool so not sure about how much the save is bugged(tested few gallery scenes). Make sure to copy your own saves into archive or another folder. Should be everything I think.

ctg127

Nov 12, 2020
Whats new in this update ?
New scene for fairy town

New Alchemist scene.

New Lisa scene.

Completion of Alice's questline.

New artwork for losing at cards against Bertha, Tilda and Valentine as a female MC.

||Note that Bertha's scene can be soft locked if you become her maid before female transformation.||

New character to play cards with (and lose to access a new scene).

New secret scenes as a part of newly added quest.

All achievements have received new icons.

All scenes in the Tower of memories recieved a name instead of number.

Multiple bug fixes

Reactions: MGEfan

Ramenia

Oct 30, 2022
OMG THE FAIRY SCENES MAKE THIS GAME FOR ME!!!!! 100000000000000000000000000000000000000/10 THE FAIRY QUEEN ONE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWT o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
Still like the game, still get pissed off by minigames, procurement of the maid dress and my map breaking.
Mini games should not exist in a sex game in a way that breaks concentration, have you heard of a ruined orgasm?
Well that happens to me during scenes with minigames.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes