RPGM Amoral Quest [v0.42] [CootyzBoi]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Aug 27, 2022
I saw there was a new post on his patreon that he was busy with exams, can anyone share the rest of the message or if he said anything regarding when it might be updated?

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
any walkthrough for the new content
Main quests
witch->hobo(the one that gave you drugs, go left to the hobo girl alley)->witch repeat until end(no new scenes)

for scenes:
running girl in evenings
go to pitch(left to the gym, between gate and school building), There is the running girl(Katerina?), talk to her and do the things she asks you for, repeat. One day she will ask you to take her bag to gym, you can sniff boot, repeat twice, she going to catch you during the second time, sleep and she will be on your front door, talk then you can sniff her foot during evenings.

Blond teacher(J- something)
wednesday/thursday pay attention to lesson, look at teacher's ass, don't click button. Do it few times(2-4?). Sunday(or saturday) night go to one of classrooms on ground floor, you will find her there with other student, go forward to get cutscene. Come back to your room, right to the laptop there is drawer, click it and take lockpick. At next night go out of your room, out of building, go right and when girl dorm ends go up. Then go up/right until the teacher dorms, enter, go up floor, last door up on right, lockpicking minigame, enter. You can choose shoes next to door or panties on bed(You can get only one scene, so choose what you like more or just save, there week cooldown tho). She blackmails you to come next sunday night, go there and do what she wants you to do, do it twice and you can get reward related to your previous choice.

Zoe
some more scenes at night( might be just old ones that i didn't get before though...)

Zoe friend
Do zoe nights events few times, you will get cutsene with her friend, find her after lessons. You will be made to buy weed(she will give you money for it). Do it one or twice, then don't until she comes to you on her own( or talk to her after she gives you money and choose no few times, not sure). Don't agree, you will get a new deal. get money again get weed give her weed get scene. Do it twice then wait again( a week?) until she comes to you after lesson, reject, get a new deal and you will get last scene after you will bring her weed again.

knight
After you talk to witch and get some bounty(don't click the item,its bugged) go to the village, go left, click sign, choose forest.
In forest go up you will find knights, talk to her, do something until night then go back there, in the second tent from the left sleeps girl-knight, you can sniff her feet.

Forest villager
In the forest where demon resides(no content with it atm) you will find cottage with woman in it. After the searches for demon you can ask her if you can sleep there(you might need 50g I think, then 100 or lose time for chores).Search->sleep-search->sleep repeat. You will lose map or something and get choice to 1 find it 2 villager stole it. Choose 2nd and you can go through her thing at night to find it. You can sniff sandals/panties. If you try all locations in house you won't be able to do it again in this save/version.

Last edited:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Looks interesting. Can someone tell me what percentage of this game is foot fetish and how much is other stuff? Nothing against feet but I gotta have my other stuff too LoL.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
dev has been pretty active with info about updates and test builds, this is not final build for this version, and final version (bugfixed etc) should be available on patreon pretty soon, so it is reasonable to wait for an update.

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AmoralQuest-0.4TestBuild3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: awaf113
Sep 2, 2021
Main quests
witch->hobo(the one that gave you drugs, go left to the hobo girl alley)->witch repeat until end(no new scenes)

for scenes:
running girl in evenings
go to pitch(left to the gym, between gate and school building), There is the running girl(Katerina?), talk to her and do the things she asks you for, repeat. One day she will ask you to take her bag to gym, you can sniff boot, repeat twice, she going to catch you during the second time, sleep and she will be on your front door, talk then you can sniff her foot during evenings.

Blond teacher(J- something)
wednesday/thursday pay attention to lesson, look at teacher's ass, don't click button. Do it few times(2-4?). Sunday(or saturday) night go to one of classrooms on ground floor, you will find her there with other student, go forward to get cutscene. Come back to your room, right to the laptop there is drawer, click it and take lockpick. At next night go out of your room, out of building, go right and when girl dorm ends go up. Then go up/right until the teacher dorms, enter, go up floor, last door up on right, lockpicking minigame, enter. You can choose shoes next to door or panties on bed(You can get only one scene, so choose what you like more or just save, there week cooldown tho). She blackmails you to come next sunday night, go there and do what she wants you to do, do it twice and you can get reward related to your previous choice.

Zoe
some more scenes at night( might be just old ones that i didn't get before though...)

Zoe friend
Do zoe nights events few times, you will get cutsene with her friend, find her after lessons. You will be made to buy weed(she will give you money for it). Do it one or twice, then don't until she comes to you on her own( or talk to her after she gives you money and choose no few times, not sure). Don't agree, you will get a new deal. get money again get weed give her weed get scene. Do it twice then wait again( a week?) until she comes to you after lesson, reject, get a new deal and you will get last scene after you will bring her weed again.

knight
After you talk to witch and get some bounty(don't click the item,its bugged) go to the village, go left, click sign, choose forest.
In forest go up you will find knights, talk to her, do something until night then go back there, in the second tent from the left sleeps girl-knight, you can sniff her feet.

Forest villager
In the forest where demon resides(no content with it atm) you will find cottage with woman in it. After the searches for demon you can ask her if you can sleep there(you might need 50g I think, then 100 or lose time for chores).Search->sleep-search->sleep repeat. You will lose map or something and get choice to 1 find it 2 villager stole it. Choose 2nd and you can go through her thing at night to find it. You can sniff sandals/panties. If you try all locations in house you won't be able to do it again in this save/version.
I WANNA HELP FOR teacher J

Sep 2, 2021
the teacher J give lessons on Tuesday and Thursday every week.I started her ass for 4 times during tow weeks,but nothing could be found at night in the classroom on weekends,any help?

Reactions: ZYF117
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes