RPGM Amoral Quest [v0.42] [CootyzBoi]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

2Z2Z3z3z

Aug 27, 2023
after i got the lock pick off the drug girl i dont know what to do to progress the story off the hobo girl can i get some help ?

Pandax33

May 24, 2020
How do I use the lockpick to get the sleeping drugs?
you dont you have to max out zoe path and know who is selling drugs then some night when you finish her homework and try to get scene with her you will meet her friend Tryce who have weed promlem then you gonnna meet with them at evening in front of ther dorm she is gonna pay you 1000gold to buy her weed (weed is sleeping drug in this game) from your dealer you can get 2 scenes from tracy ask me if you wanna know how i just finished this game so i know a lot (ps. sr for my english im not fluent with it)

Pandax33

May 24, 2020
after i got the lock pick off the drug girl i dont know what to do to progress the story off the hobo girl can i get some help ?
lockpick is not for hobo girl its just a mistake from dev you use lockpick on your teacher door when she caught you 4-6 times one looking at her ass then you have to go to class 1-a on sunday night to caugh her doing something bad (you can take photo and got caught the you can go to teacher dorm and lockpick her door IMPORTANT SAVE you can choose to snif boots or pants and thats defines your future scenes with her and you cant change that (ps. sr for my english im not fluent with it)

2Z2Z3z3z

Aug 27, 2023
lockpick is not for hobo girl its just a mistake from dev you use lockpick on your teacher door when she caught you 4-6 times one looking at her ass then you have to go to class 1-a on sunday night to caugh her doing something bad (you can take photo and got caught the you can go to teacher dorm and lockpick her door IMPORTANT SAVE you can choose to snif boots or pants and thats defines your future scenes with her and you cant change that (ps. sr for my english im not fluent with it)
thanks for the help

Palmer Thing

Nov 15, 2022
Hello everyone. Does anyone know how to get weed instead of lockpicks from the drug girl? I didnt see a proper solution to that bug so far.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes