RPGM Amoral Quest [v0.42] [CootyzBoi]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Anybody who recieved the .4 build do u know if the Alien girl is implemented and how to get the scene if she is?
She's hidden in the city (outside of school go right from the road in front of the school) you can find her at night in one of the new areas added.
If you have any questions ask me on patreon or comment under patreon post, it's easier to reply there as i get notified when someone comment there.

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Please just post the game. I'm really not interested in doxxing myself by messaging you on Google drive bro. This kind of thing is why people pirate
No doxxing needed, when someone subscribe to the patreon, it shows the patreon username and Gmail address that the account uses. If some sent the request on gdrive with the same Gmail address as their patreon account there wouldn't be any need for messaging name, people used different gmail address they used on their patreon account that why i asked them to send their patreon username with the request on gdrive. If you don't want to do that no problem, just wait a bit once the few bugs are fix I'll upload the update here

fucoff

Apr 16, 2023
No doxxing needed, when someone subscribe to the patreon, it shows the patreon username and Gmail address that the account uses. If some sent the request on gdrive with the same Gmail address as their patreon account there wouldn't be any need for messaging name, people used different gmail address they used on their patreon account that why i asked them to send their patreon username with the request on gdrive. If you don't want to do that no problem, just wait a bit once the few bugs are fix I'll upload the update here
Dude just post the update on patreon. Why did I join if I can't access it

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
i can't understand people liking stuff like that.... like you have your boss fucking you up all day and then you go back to play games where AI is fucking you up too .... that is bad . or you are the boss who fuck people up and like to see people fucking you up to feel bad then you fuck your workers up so you can see an AI fucking you up and that will make you feel bad then you go back to fuck people up .... like wtf or etc . ((((like no good ending in this)))

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes