RPGM Amoral Quest [v0.42] [CootyzBoi]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

aifootya

Jul 16, 2021
Content
Changed version:-

(extract and copy/replace the date in the game folder {game/www/data})
The change are made to the QTE of normal attacks, the tease and grab are the same.
Please talk to the guide in the game and choose normal attacks to know the changes.
-Thanks for all of the feedback

(More changes can still be made before I move on)

aifootya

Jul 16, 2021
Content
Changed version:-
Google Drive

(extract and copy/replace the date in the game folder {game/www/data})
The change are made to the QTE of normal attacks, the tease and grab are the same.
Please talk to the guide in the game and choose normal attacks to know the changes.
-Thanks for all of the feedback

(More changes can still be made before I move on)
%)U__5X5@E]IX[K7O@N[P{J.png

I don't know if there is such a situation after the update?
Sleep will be black screen unresponsive

]`141EK5UXJ{U_4BSRP4W}T.png
Pressing C to see the date will immobilize the character

an_amorican

Aug 19, 2023
I bought the weed for Zoe's friend Tracy. Now nothing is happening. Tracy never shows up again and Zoe never asks me for the weed when I see her at night in her room. What do I do to move this along?

Sep 2, 2021
just wait for the update,once you decrypt all the pics in the latest version ,you will find nothing new,zoe,enigma,teacher,ect,just as before,
wait for the update ,so the 2Nd Boss will bring something really sexy,maybe.

aifootya

Jul 16, 2021
an_amorican,帖子:11865699,会员:6419897 said:
我为佐伊的朋友特雷西买了大麻。现在什么也没发生。特雷西再也没有出现过,当我晚上在她的房间里看到佐伊时,她也从来没有向我要过大麻。我该怎么做才能推动这个进程?
[/引用]
下午就可以睡觉了。她在宿舍楼下

Palmer Thing

Nov 15, 2022
Is there currently any further scenes wıth Miss Jennifer after delivering her papers at Sunday nights, beyond smelling - licking her shoes? Smelling her bare feet for example?

Reactions: trdn777

OnaraRpgGamer

Feb 3, 2020
Will there ever be and if so is it possible that fart or scat be introduced to your game I just feel like it would merge well with your game but its your choice as the developer just an idea I asked because you already have facesitting and panty sniffing so might as well but again just an question

Demon1dixie

Oct 24, 2021
Hey if anyone here has the time and the know-how they should make a amoral quest story on character.ai its a interactive ai story site and it works really well while it is strictly SFW there are plenty of things it doesn't seem to count as NSFW like feet and findom and spit and humiliation and degradation and being made a personal atm and footslave and whatnot there's lots of stuff that can still be done so if someone had the time and know-how they should make a story about amoral quest with all the same characters and same setting and same scenes and maybe more minus the heavy NSFW stuff like analingus and the in depth ass sniffing as im not sure that'd work or not

Last edited:

ww54548346

Jul 31, 2023
in version 0.4, I've reached a point in the main storyline where HOBO asks me to meet him at the school gate at night. However, after meeting him, nothing seems to happen. Is this normal? Also, in another main quest, the witch asks me to defeat someone in the forest. However, I can't get past the female guardian in the forest. How do I progress in the next part of the main quest?

Apr 14, 2023
my full save i am uploading this to get it back on my pc later as my pc is about to be borrowed by my friend also i completed my game but i have a doubt the old man outside the school gate he came the old hobocame but didnt do anyting ??

Reactions: Apice and ZYF117
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes