3.30 star(s) 11 Votes

idraigir

Apr 28, 2018
The game suddenly stopped showing a weekday when I was setting up the office in my basement and I'm kinda locked into the weekend state... Anyone know how to fix that?

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
The game suddenly stopped showing a weekday when I was setting up the office in my basement and I'm kinda locked into the weekend state... Anyone know how to fix that?
In your room is a debug menu, you can try the UI fix.
I have the same problem, UI fix doesn't do anything? Any ideas?
My error is not related to the office though, it was working fine well past that, saved game, closed it and then came back to it today. Load my save and there was no weekday displaying and it stay like that no matter how many times you go to sleep

Reactions: idraigir

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
I have the same problem, UI fix doesn't do anything? Any ideas?
My error is not related to the office though, it was working fine well past that, saved game, closed it and then came back to it today. Load my save and there was no weekday displaying and it stay like that no matter how many times you go to sleep
All i can suggest is post about it on his Subscribestar. But dev doesn't seem very motivated to fix bugs, he just keeps adding more.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
That says a lot. Thanks for the info. Maybe someday the dev will care about the game. Until then there are plenty other games
i was about to ask if dev did some reworking on old content now i don't need to :S i realy am bothered by the mc avatar and the forced sharing of the barmaid didn't look the changelog ... my bad shouldn't have hoped for content change if bug aren't fixed i guess

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes