3.30 star(s) 11 Votes

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
So many bugs, almost unplayable.
I watch TV and my strength goes from 50 to 0.
the relationship requirements in thE text are wrong.
I tell Elsa to start fucking customers, she refuses. But then she starts doing 8t anyway.
on top of incredible grind, this is a game that could have been good, but is just time wasting.

Apr 22, 2022
Compress to modern time... webm (with the right settings). Open Source great tool for it: ShotCut
Equivalent size, mp4 has better quality than webm for the same size and has far better compatibility. If this were an actual online game where bandwidth is an issue, webm would be a better fit because it has less overhead, but this isn't one, so no.

And there's big irony in your mention of shotcut, it's a video editior but it uses ffmpeg for all its encoding, it's a wrapper, this is far less flexible than learning to use ffmpeg itself.

There's thing you can do with ffmpeg (and some bash scripts) that you can't do with wrappers.

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
I get an error after giving flowers to mom. there is no leave passage, also the picture is a png not a jpg so there is no picture in the game

Sk1tz

Nov 9, 2021
Hi there i have tried the recent cheat and is not working. I get this messege Cheat Status: Cheats not enabled!

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Equivalent size, mp4 has better quality than webm for the same size and has far better compatibility. If this were an actual online game where bandwidth is an issue, webm would be a better fit because it has less overhead, but this isn't one, so no.

And there's big irony in your mention of shotcut, it's a video editior but it uses ffmpeg for all its encoding, it's a wrapper, this is far less flexible than learning to use ffmpeg itself.

There's thing you can do with ffmpeg (and some bash scripts) that you can't do with wrappers.
If you want tech babble: include the codec and separate it from the wrapper./container But please.. a command line tool to cut pieces of vids out of bigger ones... enjoy doing that.

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes