satria150

Aug 20, 2018
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived.

I interpolated both the videos in the OP and the ones that have been through the thread since the OP hasn't been updated with them yet.

Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~8.0 GB
New filesize: ~8.2 GB
Please advise what is inside this archive. It's a big archive. I have to know what inside 1st because my internet connection is not fast.

Apr 14, 2021
Please advise what is inside this archive. It's a big archive. I have to know what inside 1st because my internet connection is not fast.
Part 1 includes interpolations of Angelita, Doree the Explorer, Elven Lust, Girl vs Goddess, and The Lust Avenger.
Part 2 includes interpolations of Tight Fantasy and its Alt version, Velna - Rohella Awakened and its subtitled version, and Velna - Rohella Returned.

Eren Akerman

Mar 30, 2021
Part 1 includes interpolations of Angelita, Doree the Explorer, Elven Lust, Girl vs Goddess, and The Lust Avenger.
Part 2 includes interpolations of Tight Fantasy and its Alt version, Velna - Rohella Awakened and its subtitled version, and Velna - Rohella Returned.
Bro, can you pass the first one in mega? pls:(

And someone can re up the Rohella Returned, i discovered this videos recently and all the links in mega are down:cry:

Reactions: •IsaL•

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
For anyone curious about how Tight Fantasy 2 is going, here are some screen shots from Amusteven’s Twitter. Apparently there’s still no release window but he’s hopeful for before the end of the year. Note: the first 2 caps are WIPS I think.
Eh.

superdemon

Sep 2, 2019
So I see that, within the thread, new things are posted but is the OP just not being updated anymore?

Last edited:

Gimboo

Jan 28, 2021
he posted a release date for Tight Fantasy 2 Dec/4/2021, Something to look forward too.

Reactions: ionsandman
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes