Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Quick questions:
- Hard up 3 is ... futa?

- i thought Amusteven has patreon (?) would have supported him that way...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Anyone have the interactive player version of Doree?
yeah would like to know/play this too. sadly his (current) project after doreen is again more futa related.. :/

more doreen would be nice. heck, a game with doreen and her monsterous adventures would be bloody awesome!

waterwood

Nov 9, 2019
damn,I found the new animation of “Velna:Rohella Awaken”,but it's watermarked again. It's not the normal version,Shit
So far, only velna 3 and doree have versions without watermark , Others have watermarks on any website

Rabownz

Jun 9, 2019
damn,I found the new animation of “Velna:Rohella Awaken”,but it's watermarked again. It's not the normal version,Shit
So far, only velna 3 and doree have versions without watermark , Others have watermarks on any website
What website? I can't find it anywhere on google.

Reactions: GoGoBananas

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
can u share it pls my dude

Reactions: Bob1553

waterwood

Nov 9, 2019
It's a Chinese website. It's hard to register. I really don't like watermark, so I'll wait for the normal version

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
I looked up this site. Registration isn't hard at all, was done with it in like 2 mins tops, but then the site wants to bind the account to my phone number, so fuck that. Not worth the hussle.

Jembuy

Mar 15, 2018
Yeah already registered to catcotage long time ago. even you login, this site don't give you straight to the link, it's like a trap. Better wait Jp torrent site like sukebei for catcottage release.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes