Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
These are the scenes I haven't been able to find in the game (these are the scenes I got because of mods), Can anyone help me find these scenes in the game?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
These are the scenes I haven't been able to find in the game (these are the scenes I got because of mods), Can anyone help me find these scenes in the game?
The second scene (in the second photo :BootyTime:) is unlocked by going to the beach, it's a roaming event... The fourth picture is a roaming event going to the mall and having 500 ecstasy points (I think). The fifth scene is a roaming event on the beach too (I think for those on the beach you have to put on the corresponding bikini... I don't know if you unlock it or buy it in the mall but... Try those options or just go to the beach). The sixth one is also a roaming event from the beach... The seventh is a roaming event from the restaurant in the mall (I think), then the eight one its a story event, and the last one is a roaming event from going to the college... Just go there and look for it in some of the classrooms... The roaming events appear as pink signs with boob drawed in them, I think. I don't remember how to unlock the other scenes that are there

Reactions: cho'gall
4.20 star(s) 41 Votes