TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
Lol I downloaded this game for the first time almost a year ago, and it has remained on version 0.3x in that entire time. There is no shot he brings it all the way up to a 1.0 in just a few months.
The version number is just an indicator for how many updates he published. It can be completed on 0.38 if he's done with it. He doesn't actually have to put out 62 updates for it to be completed lol.

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
Lol I downloaded this game for the first time almost a year ago, and it has remained on version 0.3x in that entire time. There is no shot he brings it all the way up to a 1.0 in just a few months.
It's just the numerical nomination. It does not mean that it is far from complete. In fact, a few days ago, the dev said that it will be finished by April of next year according to his estimate. So there you have it.

Reactions: Hgnvcv

Binklee

Jan 26, 2023
The version number is just an indicator for how many updates he published. It can be completed on 0.38 if he's done with it. He doesn't actually have to put out 62 updates for it to be completed lol.
Word. That's kind of a weird way to do that, usually people would use the point release for that instead of the minor version place, but to each their own.

Jimuel

Sep 2, 2022
I think it has many options to add for this game not to end so soon like.
New character like.
Mark's father or
Amy's father. Will fuck Amy also
Amy's mom. Boyfriend get a taste of Amy
Hope Gilga game will see this

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes