Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Each time when my eyes catch this game name and last game thread, I still reading game name as Army Ecstasy. I'm thing I'm owerplayed military games.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
How can i visit Tom?
Double that, can't visit him in apartment after completing everything, i tried all the 24hrs and nothing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe is a bug? the game says to comeback later when i try to visit him, but the scene locked is the one from the story y'know, so i dont know if this is a scene when i visit him or is the one from the story and the gallery just bugged

manutd123

Oct 3, 2018
Hey guys. I just downloaded v0.37 but there's nothing to do. Can u give me any directions? The phone says nothing.

Mist_Step

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I have played this game from the start, and I have to say, you have gotten so good! keep the great work ^_^

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
The Instagram photos in the phone works or is just for show?
There are some hidden photos around the world, if you find them and then click on her face it should show you the picture and you can click on the comments but there aren't that many of them.

Reactions: kamus484

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Hi there, I'm gonna play thorugh the entire game again but I'd like to erase my past saves.

Tried to do it simply going the saves file inside de game folder, but it didn't do it.My saves are still there

Anyone has some ideas?

Reactions: Firebless
Apr 26, 2021
Hi there, I'm gonna play thorugh the entire game again but I'd like to erase my past saves.

Tried to do it simply going the saves file inside de game folder, but it didn't do it.My saves are still there

Anyone has some ideas?
Got to the disk/hardrive it was saved to click --> Users(view hidden items must be on)

-->Your pc username
-->Appdata
-->Roaming
-->Renpy
-->Amyecstacy

Reactions: Firebless
4.20 star(s) 41 Votes