Apr 26, 2021
Firefox says the gallery mod is a virus. Never seen it flag any file like this before.
it might be flagging the redirects when you click donwloads instead of the file itself. Unless when you see it downloading ands its flagged then, I can't help you then since i used chrome

Apr 26, 2021
I couldn't do two scenes: the neighbor wears an outfit and the model agency.
for neighbour go to her house at 8:00, You should find a man at her window. It should say in your phone that you need to go to her house to do this event.

For the model agency it should unlock automatically, unless you have not set your relationships correct. If not, go to your phone, click the white rectangle. Rename the Relations to Mother and Father.

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
Didn't think this game would turn out this great considering the art style when it was first release. Really like the animations and it looks like the art is improved.

Reactions: Luchador2008

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
My old save files seem to keep getting errors... I know its a common issue for some games. Is this a known issue or is it just me?

Seems to be mainly the main story

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2021
What's the location for all the Picstagram pictures?
You unlock the pictures after certain events.
First one bedroom next to bedside cupboard(essentially unlocked immediately)
Second is at tree in the walkway to athletic track(after you ask emily for sportswear)
Third& Fourth in pool area in tree next to glass door(after pool event with mark/harrison)
Fifth in bedroom next to big cupboard(after tom and harrison event)
Sixth bathroom bottom sink(after tom and harrison after you get fifth picture as well)
Seventh is by bench at pool(after tom event)

If you don't see the pictures in their spots after the events just go to sleep it should appear then.

Apr 26, 2021
i see then my save got a bit bugged then or since i used the gallery unlocker it deleted the events since i don't have those red circles. Thanks for the reply
I checked to see and the gallery unlocker forcefully unlocks the thrill events as it should. Thus the thrill events disappear after one use which is normal even without gallery unlocker.
So the gallery unlocker just skips the process for you

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes