deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
View attachment 1982825
Amy's Ecstasy [v0.36] Gallery Unlocked Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download (Gallery Unlocker): -
Download (Clean Quest Outline):
-

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
just download it wheres the gallery???

Apr 26, 2021
is there a walkthrough???
Don't think so most scenes are straightforward with the phones directions.

Only struggle would be
1.juan/hobo got the park bench and sit on it, choose wait 1h option. It is accessible after 2 main routes are finished.
I would suggest going their to see if ite activated or not when you busy with the ither routes it mught unlock early.

For juan story further just go to the park and you should be able to access his scenes

2. Halloween click on banner in the mall. Only accessible after finish frank swinger

3. Gym guy buy gym membership. Either by the receptionist or in the mall shop not too sure. You might not activate it by clicking on the door to the gym.

His scenes are straight forward just go to gym and do everything, tip go back after you first had sex.

4. Delivery guy only accessible after harrison and amy has sex with sexy outfit. The wear that outfit by accessing it in wardrobe. Delivery guy should apear. He gives you a different outfit. Just keep using new outfit until they are finished.

5. Beach guy only accessibke after harrison and amy bikini sex at beach. Thereafter go the beach and rest 1h beach guy should pop up. Then repeat until scenes are done.

6. Thrill scenes not sure when they are unlocked just keep your eyes peeled. One is in the mall and other at the beach. They won't be accessible anymore if you do them or use the gallery unlocker

7. If you are stuggling with scenes that dont have a specific time your best bet is to go their at 8:00.

Apr 26, 2021
Don't think so most scenes are straightforward with the phones directions.

Only struggle would be
1.juan/hobo got the park bench and sit on it, choose wait 1h option. It is accessible after 2 main routes are finished.
I would suggest going their to see if ite activated or not when you busy with the ither routes it mught unlock early.

For juan story further just go to the park and you should be able to access his scenes

2. Halloween click on banner in the mall. Only accessible after finish frank swinger

3. Gym guy buy gym membership. Either by the receptionist or in the mall shop not too sure. You might not activate it by clicking on the door to the gym.

His scenes are straight forward just go to gym and do everything, tip go back after you first had sex.

4. Delivery guy only accessible after harrison and amy has sex with sexy outfit. The wear that outfit by accessing it in wardrobe. Delivery guy should apear. He gives you a different outfit. Just keep using new outfit until they are finished.

5. Beach guy only accessibke after harrison and amy bikini sex at beach. Thereafter go the beach and rest 1h beach guy should pop up. Then repeat until scenes are done.

6. If you are stuggling with scenes that dont have a specific time your best bet is to go their at 8:00.
If i missed something or something is unclear feel free to ask

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
How to avoid game over when completing the gallery?
I don't understand. There's only one Game over right now. It's when you don't clean the house. You can skip it three or four times, I guess. Just don't skip it everytime.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes