Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Are we forced to go through the harrison path? I really do not want to see that old ass geezer to be honest, but lots of content is locked behind stupid scenes with that fucker god I hate this.

Reactions: lemaro

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Are we forced to go through the harrison path? I really do not want to see that old ass geezer to be honest, but lots of content is locked behind stupid scenes with that fucker god I hate this.
Yea unfortunately we are in the minority since I believe a lot of the people backing this game are in favour of old dirty men so earlier in the dev cycle most if not all of the options with Harrison won from previous polls.

Or may be I'm biased and somehow people just enjoy his scenes lol

Reactions: Sasarko99

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Yea unfortunately we are in the minority since I believe a lot of the people backing this game are in favour of old dirty men so earlier in the dev cycle most if not all of the options with Harrison won from previous polls.

Or may be I'm biased and somehow people just enjoy his scenes lol
I don't mind him being the most popular, I do mind being forced to go through his path, but what can you do :confused:

Reactions: lemaro

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
after deleting the game and reloading it got stuck at Harrison, it didn't say anything. Is there any way to fix it?
Maybe you have to do things with different characters? (Different scenes and such) idk, I think I remember I did that when it happened to me and got new Harrison scenes (i may be wrong but)

Khoabooppppp

Apr 30, 2023
Maybe you have to do things with different characters? (Different scenes and such) idk, I think I remember I did that when it happened to me and got new Harrison scenes (i may be wrong but)
I have done all the other characters' quests before but I can't continue the game because it has no instructions. As far as I remember from last play it was necessary to buy a yellow bikini to continue the Harrison branch but in this play there is no

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Completed all events, but some scenes in the gallery are still locked. And why everyone hates old Harrison so much, the route with him leads to the only DP scene. I wish there were more scenes with Frank, they have wild chemistry with Amy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RaggyJoshy

Distrac

Jul 3, 2023
ES muy bueno no se cómo decirlo pero me encantó ,es una obra de arte gracias por seguir desarrollando el juego gilgagames , me encanto tu forma de las animaciones, gracias por hacer que pasemos buenos ratos cuando jugamos el juego

Apr 26, 2021
Completed all events, but some scenes in the gallery are still locked. And why everyone hates old Harrison so much, the route with him leads to the only DP scene. I wish there were more scenes with Frank, they have wild chemistry with Amy :ROFLMAO:
just use the gallery unlocker

Apr 26, 2021
I have done all the other characters' quests before but I can't continue the game because it has no instructions. As far as I remember from last play it was necessary to buy a yellow bikini to continue the Harrison branch but in this play there is no
if you haven't done the bikini yet and other characters are finished you might need to access the bikini event by clicking on mark in the phone quest to call him about pool event.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes