Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
any one can suggest games similar to this
Bawdy Traditions...Even though its technically unfinished its one of the GOATS. Told from LI and MC perspective. RPGM
The King of Summer...Current GOAT IMHO. Latest update is swinging and its good enough I still enjoyed it. RenPy Sandbox
Hero Party must fall...Dont let the pixels fool you. Its GOATED. Make sure you cheat all the stats but still slowly level. RenPy
Turning the Page...This is a new one I just got into. It was pretty good. Told from 2 POVs like Bawdy but its VN (My fav type)

Hope that helps. All have a similar theme. Hero Party and TKOS actually let you take control of the guy that is secretly banging all the girls behind the boyfriends back. Wish more game were like this. Amy is still one of a kind but I know how it feels to need something in between each update. These should do the trick. Hours of gameplay.

jdieiejejee

Oct 2, 2021
Bawdy Traditions...Even though its technically unfinished its one of the GOATS. Told from LI and MC perspective. RPGM
The King of Summer...Current GOAT IMHO. Latest update is swinging and its good enough I still enjoyed it. RenPy Sandbox
Hero Party must fall...Dont let the pixels fool you. Its GOATED. Make sure you cheat all the stats but still slowly level. RenPy
Turning the Page...This is a new one I just got into. It was pretty good. Told from 2 POVs like Bawdy but its VN (My fav type)

Hope that helps. All have a similar theme. Hero Party and TKOS actually let you take control of the guy that is secretly banging all the girls behind the boyfriends back. Wish more game were like this. Amy is still one of a kind but I know how it feels to need something in between each update. These should do the trick. Hours of gameplay.
thanks man

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Bravo dev, it can be seen that the animations getting better.
Also, Julie's route is really exciting . I hope it continues like that and see more characters like Julie.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 1982825
Amy's Ecstasy [v0.36] Gallery Unlocked Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download (Gallery Unlocker): -
Download (Clean Quest Outline):
-

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Ummm how to access to the gallery

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes