Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Amy's Ecstasy v0.50 Part 1 Update (10$+ Release)

Changelog:
1) Robbie Event
2) Main Story Event
3) Julia Event
4) Mike/Dan Event

Links:

Next update will be v0.50 Final.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AmysEcstasy-0.50P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Oh thank god I can finally cancel the Mark route. That little shitstain. Cucking his own brother as a teenager, how asshole and incel he will grow in the future and that shitstain of friend Dan, who thinks he is "Alpha Chud" and goes to incel forum to learn how to treat women. Mark deserves a shitstain like him as friend. The DP part was ok but beyond that both can go back to pleasing themselves with hands.

I dont even want to see their ending. probably will be worse than Frank, since he was the incel and "Alpha chud" during college time. Those two are shitstain from teen and would be worse in future.

Jan 7, 2022
Save data 0.45 Final
(Some scenes in gallery not unlocked)
Guys, I have used other's Renpy save files quite a few times but I don't know why, its not working this time.

I first opened the game, created a save in 1-2 slot then closed the game,
then went to Users->AppData->Roaming->Renpy->AmyEcstasy and replaced the above file with mine.

But when I restart the game and open the 1-2 save, I'm getting my old save progress :WaitWhat:, what am I doing wrong?

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Oh thank god I can finally cancel the Mark route. That little shitstain. Cucking his own brother as a teenager, how asshole and incel he will grow in the future and that shitstain of friend Dan, who thinks he is "Alpha Chud" and goes to incel forum to learn how to treat women. Mark deserves a shitstain like him as friend. The DP part was ok but beyond that both can go back to pleasing themselves with hands.

I dont even want to see their ending. probably will be worse than Frank, since he was the incel and "Alpha chud" during college time. Those two are shitstain from teen and would be worse in future.
Imagine using the word "Incel" unironically.

Reactions: dualtouch
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes