SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
After last update, dev added new characters. Amy's parents. And since he added this mid game. So old saves don't have any info about them thus the error, so you'll have to manually insert their relation. For new players, this option is at the start but for us who have played before, he has added an option to change relation in Amy's phone.

You should watch the intro by starting a new game since there's a main goal for Amy now.

After that, you can load your old save. Then, Go to Amy's phone -> Click on the search bar -> Put the relationship names. You can do this directly if you don't care about the intro.

I hope I'm helpful..

Feb 7, 2020
Does anyone here knows how to unlock frank scene eating amy's booty? i tried using the "gallery ulocked mod" on my mobile device but its still locked. Any help

RandyTodger

Feb 13, 2019
In the 0.32 version is anyone getting the error where you cannot finish chores after the first time?
I think the problem is the teal colored item on top of her wardrobe where you click on it and it and it says "done" but it doesn't actually disappear.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
After last update, dev added new characters. Amy's parents. And since he added this mid game. So old saves don't have any info about them thus the error, so you'll have to manually insert their relation. For new players, this option is at the start but for us who have played before, he has added an option to change relation in Amy's phone.

You should watch the intro by starting a new game since there's a main goal for Amy now.

After that, you can load your old save. Then, Go to Amy's phone -> Click on the search bar -> Put the relationship names. You can do this directly if you don't care about the intro.

I hope I'm helpful..
lifesaver

Man12345

May 13, 2017
I have no clue either, I installed it correctly but there is no option for a gallery anywhere.
There's already a gallery in the phone. The mod unlocks all those videos.
Phone is in the top left. Click the clock and the first or second option should say Phone.

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
Hi, can anyone help me with the Harrison's quests. I;m unable to progress on those. (Amy's current EP are 177)
Current State: Amy has given Harrison Handjob and BJ. Harrison regularly snoops at 16:00pm (in game time)

1672585323243.png

When i click 'talk' this is the final message branch that i get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When i click 'Harrison wants relief' this is the final message branch that i get (and Amy has successfully made him cum multiple times)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes