Binklee

Jan 26, 2023
Anyone else just stuck on the chores? When I click the clothes on top of her wardrobe it says "Done.." but then doesn't remove them. I can't leave the house at this point and if I skip my chores any more I'll fuckin die from having too many dirty clothes around I guess lol

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
Anyone else just stuck on the chores? When I click the clothes on top of her wardrobe it says "Done.." but then doesn't remove them. I can't leave the house at this point and if I skip my chores any more I'll fuckin die from having too many dirty clothes around I guess lol
did you make sure to clean the pool as well?

Binklee

Jan 26, 2023
did you make sure to clean the pool as well?
Yes, literally every single thing is clean except the one piece of clothing on top of the wardrobe. It just won't go away. I even tried downloading that modded version that highlights all the things you have to clean just in case it's a visual bug and I was missing something elsewhere, but yeah no luck

**Edit**
OKAY NEVERMIND I GUESS? I just tried loading it up again, clicked on the clothes on the wardrobe, it did the same thing, sent the "Done.." message, but kept the clothes there, so I got frustrated and spam clicked it a few more times and after like 5 or 6 tries it just triggered a cutscene of Amy's ass, then said chores were complete.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: SamuraiJew

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
choruses sux. even failed to cheat it. ah . u leave one as [1] and finish it.
who is mr agency. found button up heh
and a glasses guy. cafee
cannot talk to mark to inv for dinner. did his bro first
cannot go to a cafe/work. somehow i did
how to consume a pill? ah, phone

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
some animations are alright given the style .it is even traceart-ish .dare i say it
(like a reverse TT case where chars in the environment are okeish but all the action consists of some hentai distorted pics)
so makes me wonder why mc is that grotesqly toony . more human-alike eyes n shapes would be appreciated.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes