ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
Hi, can anyone help me with the Harrison's quests. I;m unable to progress on those. (Amy's current EP are 177)
Current State: Amy has given Harrison Handjob and BJ. Harrison regularly snoops at 16:00pm (in game time)

View attachment 2278719

When i click 'talk' this is the final message branch that i get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When i click 'Harrison wants relief' this is the final message branch that i get (and Amy has successfully made him cum multiple times)
Is the agency storyline implemented in the game post 1 photoshoot?
In my current game for some reason the Agency storyline is also blocked. Amy has visited Agency once and after completing the photoshoot, she hasnt received any further instructions/mail

Ash919

Nov 20, 2019
I don't know where to click to go to the 1st floor in College to the teacher ?? I clicked on the left Stairs, every spot but still can't go the the 1st floor. Is it that hard to find the clickable spot ??

Pop1984

Oct 30, 2017
Any progress update?
GilgaGames

"The art for the next update is almost finished. This update will be a short one. Should be out on the first week of January.

I could extend it by adding more content but I don't want to delay Amy's Ecstasy's next update that much since there will be a New year/ Christmas event."

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
I don't know where to click to go to the 1st floor in College to the teacher ?? I clicked on the left Stairs, every spot but still can't go the the 1st floor. Is it that hard to find the clickable spot ??
after entering school, click on the right stairs in this area
1672729751827.png

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
GilgaGames

"The art for the next update is almost finished. This update will be a short one. Should be out on the first week of January.

I could extend it by adding more content but I don't want to delay Amy's Ecstasy's next update that much since there will be a New year/ Christmas event."
This is for "Replay", his other game. Amy's Ecstasy still got more time left.

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
Hi, can anyone help me with the Harrison's quests. I;m unable to progress on those. (Amy's current EP are 177)
Current State: Amy has given Harrison Handjob and BJ. Harrison regularly snoops at 16:00pm (in game time)

View attachment 2278719

When i click 'talk' this is the final message branch that i get

When i click 'Harrison wants relief' this is the final message branch that i get (and Amy has successfully made him cum multiple times)
can any kind soul provide guidance on this quest?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, what exactly is new with the gym guy in this one, beside one exercise/sex scene?

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes