3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Huh.
Aside from the Orc.
Who is also a futa?
Or the Orc is the only one for now?
The only futa scene in the game at the moment is Zeleshi's, there are more futa planned/in progress. Some natural, some alchemical, some misc.

The centaur woman from the farm will be a futa for example, as will a number of characters who have not been arted up yet.

There is not a secret futa or such thing as ratmen.

Reactions: Parthornax

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
another bug
Damnit I thought I squashed that, this is a very annoying to pin down timing issue where I tell the event to stop, delete the photos, and then the event hasn't seen it's time to stop and redraws the keyhole because it see's it's missing.

the attached file goes in the data folder and should resolve it. i am now very aggressive about the issue.

Anyone who knows RPGmaker would look at the below code and think "That's really redundant" YES. IT IS -_-
Capture.PNG

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Damnit I thought I squashed that, this is a very annoying to pin down timing issue where I tell the event to stop, delete the photos, and then the event hasn't seen it's time to stop and redraws the keyhole because it see's it's missing.

the attached file goes in the data folder and should resolve it. i am now very aggressive about the issue.

Anyone who knows RPGmaker would look at the below code and think "That's really redundant" YES. IT IS -_-
View attachment 1674042
gone bug.
Relationship with Shelby over 16 not growing? Why give carrots to Granny Joy if there is no relationship with her and for each carrot they write that the ratio is increased by 1

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
gone bug.
Relationship with Shelby over 16 not growing? Why give carrots to Granny Joy if there is no relationship with her and for each carrot they write that the ratio is increased by 1
Artificial relationship caps are for future expansion. It helps me keep things in a known maximum state for keeping saves compatible.

Like Bilia at the end of her quest? Completely known state of variables. it will be trivial for me to pick up exactly where I left it off and anyone who has a save and wants to import it will have no issues doing so (unless they cheat engined and messed with things too much, but that's not something I can plan for).

Joy accepts carrots for no reason other then making the world feel slightly more alive at the moment. You are a kind person for giving her some. Good lad. (definitely not a purposely hanging flavor point for subscribestars to one day potentially vote for adding a really weird scene into.)

Uhhh there's one more quest you didn't find but there's no scene attached to it at all. Sean Eton has a really basic fetch quest that's just meant to make the player craft the endurance draft. (which technically lets you chop wood twice in a day if used by removing the exerted condition).

Last edited:

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Artificial relationship caps are for future expansion. It helps me keep things in a known maximum state for keeping saves compatible.

Like bilia at the end of her quest? Completely known state of variables. it will be trivial for me to pick up exactly where I left it off and anyone who has a save and wants to import it will have no issues doing so (unless they cheat engined and messed with things too much, but that's not somthing i can plan for).

Joy accepts carrots for no reason other then maing the world feel slightly more alive at the moment. You are a kind person for giving her some. Good lad. (definitely not a purposly hanging flavor point for subscribestars to one day potentially vote for adding a really weird scene into.)
Then maybe have Joy make a carrot cake and serve it?

luspaverdo

Mar 30, 2019
In this release? you can blow a shopkeeper for a discount, and you can not protest at some bar groping (see the banner). Planned by the end of the game? few more random scenes here and there, a MMF threesome that can be more or less bi by choice, one waifu femboy type who can optionally gain a permanent vagina, and a slutty bard/prositute.

Unless you call futa gay in that case there will be fucking loads lol.
i can't find that mmf threesome or that waifu femboy you say or a slutty bard/prostitue

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
when is the next update? this game is amazing
Right now the rhythm I'm falling into is biweekly. But that's not a schedule just how things seem to be going.

As for your other question I was answering the question in two parts. What the game does contain right now. And what it will eventually contain. So no slutty bard yet. But boy am I looking forward to them.

Reactions: PofB

Moshhe

Jul 2, 2018
Yea saddly PayPal is a complete liability. I know adult creators who have lost a ton of money when PayPal randomly decides its time to cut the cord with them. Still if things change or subscribestar opens up a payment option that works for you that's great. Otherwise feedback: likes, dislikes, what can be improved and what is good. That's the second best support option.
I'll do just that then. If you have a paypal (not linked through patreon or whatever) but your own I could send you a donation for art for the game if you'd like. I do want to support the game financially if I can. Feel free to send me a DM. Cheers

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
I know it was stated that this game would have ntr, but since this game is at 1.3 is there currently any ntr scenes available?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
I know it was stated that this game would have ntr, but since this game is at 1.3 is there currently any ntr scenes available?
there is a scene with a futa orc and the harpy that is (i think right on the edge IMHO, but still) NTR. achievable by completing the harpies questline and is a %chance to occur returning to her area when she's there (just keep entering and leaving until you hear a music change).

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Art seemed weird to me for the first few minutes, but we get used to it pretty quickly !
Can we expect more ntr from the futa orc also ? :sneaky: (or overall more ntr)

Last edited:
Reactions: loleros
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes