RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
was the fishing pole discount pushed back cause im playing 1.3 and it says it will be in 1.3
Yea that's my bad, I was not able to do the writing justice at the time. Moved to the lisandere masturbation scene instead. Bouncing around the scenes is how I break through writer's block. Luckily I have a cast of characters so tonally different that I can get that "fresh" feeling without needing to put down dev completely. It's on the table right now though and is turning out pretty fun.

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Yea that's my bad, I was not able to do the writing justice at the time. Moved to the lisandere masturbation scene instead. Bouncing around the scenes is how I break through writer's block. Luckily I have a cast of characters so tonally different that I can get that "fresh" feeling without needing to put down dev completely. It's on the table right now though and is turning out pretty fun.
prolly should have changed the message though its a little confusing

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
how to unlock the bar scenes? or its just slut bar lvl 1 available so far?
Only the opening scene for that sidestory is
in right now. I'll be expanding it as I go and likely as part of adding in Janna's vn art.

Guys help, Rain tit job?
where is the shield :(
Guide in gdrive and mega links. Rains quest is pretty clear just increase relationship and keep visiting in store.
Shield: bar, church, guardhouse.

(Sidenote I'm trying to only personally answer questions that are clearly in the Guide when I have somthing else to talk about as well because I don't want to flood this thread answering the same questions over and over. )

Moshhe

Jul 2, 2018
I tried this game a while ago and really liked it.
Looking through future genres you plan on putting in, I got more and more excited about this game. seriously can't wait for more!
So naturally I checked if I could back yet another erotic project that fits my kinks, only to find out subscribestar doesn't allow for payments with paypall. *Sadface*
I do not own, and probably never will, a credit card.. so I will stand here, sadly on the sidelines cheering you on!

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
(shield) church basement she's tells you it in lost & found, you cannot get behind bar, and it not in guardhouse

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
I tried this game a while ago and really liked it.
Looking through future genres you plan on putting in, I got more and more excited about this game. seriously can't wait for more!
So naturally I checked if I could back yet another erotic project that fits my kinks, only to find out subscribestar doesn't allow for payments with paypall. *Sadface*
I do not own, and probably never will, a credit card.. so I will stand here, sadly on the sidelines cheering you on!
Yea saddly PayPal is a complete liability. I know adult creators who have lost a ton of money when PayPal randomly decides its time to cut the cord with them. Still if things change or subscribestar opens up a payment option that works for you that's great. Otherwise feedback: likes, dislikes, what can be improved and what is good. That's the second best support option.

i still cannot find it clicked all over the bar (a bug maybe) many times
Check these places specifically in the morning. Church basement. Behind the front desk (not bar) of the Matron. Or in the guard barracks kitchen.

Doc_main

Jan 25, 2020
Hey fellas, having a bit of trouble with “Bilia's” quest. I've gotten the “Dank leaf” crafted some beers, and gave them to her. After the 5th or so night of talking to her, the only option I have available that I haven't chosen is “How'd you get those scars?” but that Immediately causes me to fail the quest. What do I do? Is failing the quest a part of some bigger plan? Or am I terrible at RPGM games?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Hey fellas, having a bit of trouble with “Bilia's” quest. I've gotten the “Dank leaf” crafted some beers, and gave them to her. After the 5th or so night of talking to her, the only option I have available that I haven't chosen is “How'd you get those scars?” but that Immediately causes me to fail the quest. What do I do? Is failing the quest a part of some bigger plan? Or am I terrible at RPGM games?
That is the end for now, Bilia's content will continue after I wrap up Rain/Raphael.

I have a bug fishing
View attachment 1670844
F5 and load not helping
Interesting! Thanks for letting me know. Can you possibly throw me your save? and are you using a save from a different version or from the current version?

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc_main

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
That is the end for now, Bilia's content will continue after I wrap up Rain/Raphael.

Interesting! Thanks for letting me know. Can you possibly throw me your save? and are you using a save from a different version or from the current version?
current version download from gofile
after buying a fishing rod and after Raphael says that there is more expensive for 300, I go fishing with the one for 100. I save fishing and the fishing bar appears, after rebooting the fishing bar disappears and an error appears.

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
current version download from gofile
after buying a fishing rod and after Raphael says that there is more expensive for 300, I go fishing with the one for 100. I save fishing and the fishing bar appears, after rebooting the fishing bar disappears and an error appears.
Thank you for the added detail that actually made it really easy to find, apparently the plugin I use for the fishing mechanic uses volatile memory, meaning it self erases when the game turns off, I'll have to adjust my code to either always re-init the fishing every time you do it or on game load.

for now the easy fix for you is walk out of the cental forest and reenter it if you reboot inside it. the fishing stuff will reinitialize and the error wont happen.

EDIT: got this resolved in the offline fork so it'll be fixed in the next update,

Last edited:
Reactions: Denchik12312

Doc_main

Jan 25, 2020

Awesome, thanks for letting me know. The game is pretty good so far, lost track of time while playing it a couple of times, so keep it up! :)

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes