RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Used the guide and found out there's a quest for Rain. Her I.Q. might actually be in the negatives. Really funny though.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
there's a walk-through in the Gdrive and mega links but you need to finish the starter quest and then increase relationship with rain until a scene triggers in the shop with her.
That's nice, but I was talking about the father. I'm here the gay and futa content.

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
Weird question.
Will the game have a option to make the protagonist choice if he wants to be Submissive or Dominant or A Switcher?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Weird question.
Will the game have a option to make the protagonist choice if he wants to be Submissive or Dominant or A Switcher?
My current idea is to use stats for this effect, taking sub options unlocking more subby sub options and vice versa. I haven't fully committed to this implementation of this yet and might just always allow both options when available and indicating by icon in the choice.

Calling it based if you like to get your love interests fucked by other dudes Idk about that one, chief. Sounds more like you're kind off getting off being a cuck. And being a cuck is not very based. It means you're the broken branch on your family tree.
Oh, the update must have been pushed because the weak have returned.

Tell me you don't know what based means without telling me don't know what based means. For real though, just skip this one and play something else instead of whining that it wasn't tailored for your personal tastes.

4th image, lewd/plump/curvy body with big tits, let's go boyyys
Yesss.

Last edited:

beefmastersupreme

Feb 18, 2020
I feel stupid asking but how do you unlock and/or where is the gallery located? I've seen reference to it in updates and a few people bring it up but I'm not noticing it. Is it tied to quest progression? I've checked all the usual shiny suspects for scene gallery locations and I feel maybe there's a straight up menu option I'm completely ignoring.

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
I feel stupid asking but how do you unlock and/or where is the gallery located? I've seen reference to it in updates and a few people bring it up but I'm not noticing it. Is it tied to quest progression? I've checked all the usual shiny suspects for scene gallery locations and I feel maybe there's a straight up menu option I'm completely ignoring.
To be fair to you it is not actually obvious at the moment, as I expand the recipe will be a thing you need to actually progress the story a little bit to unlock but for now the gallery is a craftable potion from the cauldron.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Description of the game, Light-hearted Visual novel, Developer notes, The main bad guy steals your Waifu's with evil pheromones and NTR's the shit out of you. Yep, sounds light-hearted to me pal.
Nope
I understand where you're coming from, but honestly, this sounds like the NTR I could at least tolerate. A NTR bad end is infinitely more palatable than a NTR "Game" that doesn't seem to care about your input.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Is there a discord for this game creator? I love this game
There is but it's currently pretty much the main thing I'll be gating behind my subscribestar. I am very active on discord, keep a active worklog, do world building, post sketches somtimes, talk about upcoming scenes and give *some* spoilers about my grand plans.

I understand where you're coming from, but honestly, this sounds like the NTR I could at least tolerate. A NTR bad end is infinitely more palatable than a NTR "Game" that doesn't seem to care about your input.
Yea, i posted the basic decision tree earlier in this thread but basically the badguy swoops in and "steals" some number of minor characters. And your job as the hero is to stop them and reverse the effects. During that process the more important waifus are threatened and you can individually choose to let them through inaction to go watch or prevent it through action.

True end harem. Bad end in a harem. Pretty basic flow.

There's also a character who will have both a monogamous route and a stag/vixen ntr route. Obviously don't pick that route if you don't want it once it's put in. (Minor scenes dotted along the way as they make sense in the story, the harpy orc scene is a good example of like. A Ntr adjacent scene)

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes