RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
No unware ntr planned. Though fuck would a few of those be good for the budget. No art scenes? I wish lol

Excepting characters who are added in the intro I believe I've purposely made it so anytime you see a "placeholder" or "not yet in game" I've left things so that it will be save compatible. That will not always be somthing I can promise, especially early on. The fishing minigame is somthing I'm reexamining right now and just due to its nature how how it's initiated any fixes for it will require a new save. Thats just how programming goes somtime.

Pregnancy is planned. scroll back to page 3 of this thread for a small taste. Specifically ntr pregnancy is somthing id reserve for badends I think. I have a pretty specific overstory planned that would make that pretty difficult to work in (at least for major characters)
so your saying there is a chance! good enough for me.
even as is this games got enough to keep me coming back for updates tho, so ill enjoy whats there and hope for more (y)

also i went to page 3 like you said and MAN people get heated over a little ntr, muh GOD... they will rape a girl just fine in their games and not bat an eye but NTR!?!? "heavens forbid, jesus didnt die on the cross so we could witness such depravity!!1!1!!" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Yeah for reference here is the one grammar mistake I found that I think Stomper refers to. Another thing is that we can't actually help her anymore. Not sure how to reproduce it.

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

Michkel

Feb 6, 2021
thought i'd give this a try and the only complaint is the art(specifically sex scenes since they don't match with the standing pictures)there also a bug where if you talk to the mayor in the afternoon the game crashes

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
Just a side note.
The Game doesn't show pictures on the Joiplay.
Idk why, but maybe Joiplay doesn't support this type of game(Not Devs fault of course)
Also, will the MC be Sub or Top depending on the Players action?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
In the current build there is a scene that fits that description, though you are more in a budding fuck buddy relationship when the scene occurs. There will likely be more scenes fitting this description ahead as well but i don't want to be too spoilery/promissory. It's in my interest wheelhouse though so I could be "bullied" into more Orc/other Futa X character scenes.
Hi!

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Just a side note.
The Game doesn't show pictures on the Joiplay.
Idk why, but maybe Joiplay doesn't support this type of game(Not Devs fault of course)
Also, will the MC be Sub or Top depending on the Players action?
This might be an issue with my image sizes, I should hopefully be dropping a v1.2 this weekend that attempts to address this by reducing the raw size of my VN images from something like 12000pixels long each to 6000.

Yeah for reference here is the one grammar mistake I found that I think Stomper refers to. Another thing is that we can't actually help her anymore. Not sure how to reproduce it.
the help stops there as you've met the requirements for a scene that is not yet in game. once that scene is implemented "paperwork help" will continue.

thought i'd give this a try and the only complaint is the art(specifically sex scenes since they don't match with the standing pictures)there also a bug where if you talk to the mayor in the afternoon the game crashes
thanks for giving it a try, the nature of going an all commissioned art route means there will be inconsistencies based on artists style. Moreover I personally like the inconsistencies and ask the artists to not try to stylematch existing refences but to use their own style and I find this results in better work. Basically this is a feature not a bug, but I understand why some wouldn't like it.

Michkel

Feb 6, 2021
This might be an issue with my image sizes, I should hopefully be dropping a v1.2 this weekend that attempts to address this by reducing the raw size of my VN images from something like 12000pixels long each to 6000.

the help stops there as you've met the requirements for a scene that is not yet in game. once that scene is implemented "paperwork help" will continue.

thanks for giving it a try, the nature of going an all commissioned art route means there will be inconsistencies based on artists style. Moreover I personally like the inconsistencies and ask the artists to not try to stylematch existing refences but to use their own style and I find this results in better work. Basically this is a feature not a bug, but I understand why some wouldn't like it.
no no I mean that there is a bug when you talk to the mayor in the afternoon

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
no no I mean that there is a bug when you talk to the mayor in the afternoon
ah ok, are you playing 1.0 or 1.1? there was a fix in 1.1 of a crash that occurred when she is doing paperwork in the lefthand room during the evening portion of the game

The afternoon is when she is at the main hall table. I'm not seeing anything in that event that should crash do you have any details about it?

How do you get the rain scene?
there is a walkthrough in the Gdrive and mega folder, but basically increase relationship until she gives you a cutscene in the store. then revisit store at night. then report back to her when she's working.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I am 1 hour in and I have yet to solve any problems other than blowing up my own cauldron. No sex scenes. Just meeting the naked harpy and looking at the chief bathing.

The pace is really slow..

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
ah ok, are you playing 1.0 or 1.1? there was a fix in 1.1 of a crash that occurred when she is doing paperwork in the lefthand room during the evening portion of the game

The afternoon is when she is at the main hall table. I'm not seeing anything in that event that should crash do you have any details about it?

there is a walkthrough in the Gdrive and mega folder, but basically increase relationship until she gives you a cutscene in the store. then revisit store at night. then report back to her when she's working.
Got the first scene with her and the Mc plus her and the customer is that the only stuff with her so far? cause i see that in the image folder it says something about titjob too

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
I am 1 hour in and I have yet to solve any problems other than blowing up my own cauldron. No sex scenes. Just meeting the naked harpy and looking at the chief bathing.

Slow pace is an issue I'm working in. V1.1 had lower requirement for harpy stuff. V1.2 Will do the same for Bilia.

Quick question. Is FUTA/trans considered gay?
Objectively? No. Actually? I mean a little.

Got the first scene with her and the Mc plus her and the customer is that the only stuff with her so far? cause i see that in the image folder it says something about titjob too
Titjob will be in v1.2
Peeking in the files. The nerv. ON A PIRATE SITE? For shame.

Michkel

Feb 6, 2021

I played ver. 1.0
when I went to talk to the mayor when she is doing paperwork it worked the first time and after that it kept crashing

StomperHK

May 17, 2020

I don't think that you noticed but: this game is still in Alpha. But there is a sex scene with the orc and the harpy, look:
"For the orc, finish the Harpy's quest and then just keep entering and exiting the grove, there is a 8% chance that a special music plays which indicates the orc's arrival".

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Hey, I want to thank people once again for feedback. I've just updated all the links to V1.2 The nuts and bolts is one new Rain scene, fishing changes, and an attempt to fix the black boxes issue some people have.

Changelog:
V1.2Alpha:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Importantly if anyone who has had the black boxes issue can do me a solid and let me know if the very time consuming fix I've worked on actually did anything to help resolve that or not.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes