RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
during this i get an error when i leave, what should i do?
I'm at work so can't investigate if that's a local error or one on the download I need to fix but you can always fix this kind of missing asset error by making a copy of any asset and renaming it to the missing one and hitting retry. In this case take bilia_extra1 in the image/picture folder and make a copy. Rename it bilia_extra2 issue should resolve.

Reactions: Tristam1920

Tristam1920

Aug 7, 2021
I'm at work so can't investigate if that's a local error or one on the download I need to fix but you can always fix this kind of missing asset error by making a copy of any asset and renaming it to the missing one and hitting retry. In this case take bilia_extra1 in the image/picture folder and make a copy. Rename it bilia_extra2 issue should resolve.
thx man it worked and good luck in ur work

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
for this quest i gathered all ingredients and opened all potions, is there something else that i have to do?
it's supposed to be craft 5 medicine but i can see thats not clear from the questbook itself. i've adjusted the description in my local to reflect that better.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
I know you are not very available, but when will the new update come?
I actually just stopped streaming in my discord a minute ago. I should have an update with joiplay compatibility, bugfixes, zeleshi intro, scene 1, and her scene with green redone tomorrow night or early sunday morning. for the length of time it's not up to my personal goals but i'm going to aim for a faster update schedule with less per update for a little bit to see if that flow works for me.

(Trello screenshot of upcoming content)
Capture.PNG

xxbatufbxx

Aug 8, 2020
I actually just stopped streaming in my discord a minute ago. I should have an update with joiplay compatibility, bugfixes, zeleshi intro, scene 1, and her scene with green redone tomorrow night or early sunday morning. for the length of time it's not up to my personal goals but i'm going to aim for a faster update schedule with less per update for a little bit to see if that flow works for me.

View attachment 1809679
thank you for answering

Dany833

Jun 7, 2020

View attachment 1809679
in v1.5. does it include Allen X zalleshi insta-lose?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Hey there, smaller update then I'd have liked given the time between them but hey, my works busy season is in the downswing and hopefully I can squeeze more time for this project now.
This update focuses on getting Zeleshi and the westwood area in game. Hopefully fixes joiplay players problems without breaking anything for anyone else. Has one solid futa on male scene, and rewrites most of the Zeleshi X Green scene so it makes sense with new content. Next update will pick up Bilia's Quest where it left off and she will be the tunnel target to finish as Rain was previously. Unlike Rain the players work for Bilia content is frontloaded effort so this back-half should just be some good-ole story and payoff.

V1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac: - -

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Can't crush the snakes in time for the snake oil. Can you make it easier or make it so we can buy the snake oil ?
what's so difficult about it? just hit the enter key quickly and that's it.
catch mushrooms with combination of keys even more difficult

Last edited:

~Moonlight_dogo

Nov 1, 2018
what's so difficult about it? just hit the enter key quickly and that's it.
catch mushrooms with combination of keys even more difficult
What the hell you think I was doing ?xD I only managed to cut it twice before the timer when out, even have a keyboard with a fast button to speed my pressing and nope 0_0

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
What the hell you think I was doing ?xD I only managed to cut it twice before the timer when out, even have a keyboard with a fast button to speed my pressing and nope 0_0
Given my first minigames made people very angry I did a bunch of research. That game is 20 seconds needing 60 clicks 3 clicks per second. Half the average of 6 clicks per second. For refrence the woodchop is 40 clicks in 20 seconds which only needs like 2 clicks per second instead of 3.

There might be a chance lag or the event hanging up is interfering with you. Do you play with sound on? If so do the sound effects seem to actually correlate with your clicks or do the feel desynced?

~Moonlight_dogo

Nov 1, 2018
Given my first minigames made people very angry I did a bunch of research. That game is 20 seconds needing 60 clicks 3 clicks per second. Half the average of 6 clicks per second. For refrence the woodchop is 40 clicks in 20 seconds which only needs like 2 clicks per second instead of 3.

There might be a chance lag or the event hanging up is interfering with you. Do you play with sound on? If so do the sound effects seem to actually correlate with your clicks or do the feel desynced?
Yeah u are right, it is desynced. Tried doing it slowly and it worked, I guess my keyboard is to fast xD Did not know that
Redragon gaming keyboard can have down side :D Thank you for your help and keep up the good work ^^ 1796700_1650790807512.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

Cyphrus

Mar 6, 2017
Hey there, smaller update then I'd have liked given the time between them but hey, my works busy season is in the downswing and hopefully I can squeeze more time for this project now.
This update focuses on getting Zeleshi and the westwood area in game. Hopefully fixes joiplay players problems without breaking anything for anyone else. Has one solid futa on male scene, and rewrites most of the Zeleshi X Green scene so it makes sense with new content. Next update will pick up Bilia's Quest where it left off and she will be the tunnel target to finish as Rain was previously. Unlike Rain the players work for Bilia content is frontloaded effort so this back-half should just be some good-ole story and payoff.

V1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - GDRIVE - MEGA
Mac: - GDRIVE - MEGA
BuggyAlchemistry.png
I encountered a bug when trying to start the second scouting quest while talking to the mayor from the right side. After finishing their conversation the characters just froze and I couldn't get Allen to do anything. I doesn't happen when I try to talk to her from the left side. I suspect the problem may be with the scripted route Allen is supposed to take to leave the room.

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1815028
I encountered a bug when trying to start the second scouting quest while talking to the mayor from the right side. After finishing their conversation the characters just froze and I couldn't get Allen to do anything. I doesn't happen when I try to talk to her from the left side. I suspect the problem may be with the scripted route Allen is supposed to take to leave the room.
Fuck, lefthand bias strikes again. thanks for reporting that to me.

Reactions: Dingo139
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes