RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Thrownman

Sep 6, 2017
I wonder why the updates don’t seem to get picked up by whatever system f95 uses to show recently updated games. Still says last update was 4 months ago.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
I wonder why the updates don’t seem to get picked up by whatever system f95 uses to show recently updated games. Still says last update was 4 months ago.
The update system is report based. And I may or may not only self report my own updates when I feel I've added enough content that people will be happy when I remind F95 that this exists. Hasn't stopped the project from growing and I get some very good feedback and bug reports this way. People who are very interested seem to check occasionally for updates freehand and I get a lot of breathing room.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Looks like there's been some more updated since the last time I checked in. I'll probably wait to start on 1.6 cause I like to start on an even number. I would like to know the current ratio of ntr to non-ntr though so I now how much content to expect.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
For some reason i can't access the Zeleshi x Green scene, i came back and forth like a 100 times (on the right day and time), there's simply no suspicious sound in the area

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
For some reason i can't access the Zeleshi x Green scene, i came back and forth like a 100 times (on the right day and time), there's simply no suspicious sound in the area
interesting i haven't had any reports of issue with that scene triggering yet. are you on a save file from this version or an older one? and have you finished Zeleshi's introduction?

I've currently only found 1 scene with the orc topping the MC, but I'm sure there's more planned
This is correct.

Hey captain, i think it would be nice if we get some voyeur scenes of izzy masturbating or her and one of her conquests.
I agree but she's currently super low on the priority list, might try to sneak one in but Lis is getting the bulk of new scenes after Bilia is done.

Looks like there's been some more updated since the last time I checked in. I'll probably wait to start on 1.6 cause I like to start on an even number. I would like to know the current ratio of ntr to non-ntr though so I now how much content to expect.
it's only the one scene at the moment so like, 1 in 16ish unique scenes. I have another very good one being worked on by an artist right now. And once i get rolling on the next character, who has a forked story, there will be a good 3-5 more.

As for update I have all of the next updates writing done and dusted, will be trying to get it all implemented, animated, tested this weekend, but wouldn't be surprised if its like a late Monday/early Tuesday thing.

Reactions: junior20000

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
interesting i haven't had any reports of issue with that scene triggering yet. are you on a save file from this version or an older one? and have you finished Zeleshi's introduction?
I started fresh on the newest version, and i don't know what do you mean by introduction ? did i simply missed something ? I finished every quest the only one i have left is the bridge and the fishing one

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
I started fresh on the newest version, and i don't know what do you mean by introduction ? did i simply missed something ? I finished every quest the only one i have left is the bridge and the fishing one
ok got it. As of 1.56 this scene requires finishing the bridge quest and meeting the orc first. this was needed to prevent having a character introduced multiple ways and needing to maintain that almost like a branch in the story. I would like Zeleshi to have have more scenes like the one with green so this just made sense.

Reactions: Timendo

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
ok got it. As of 1.56 this scene requires finishing the bridge quest and meeting the orc first. this was needed to prevent having a character introduced multiple ways and needing to maintain that almost like a branch in the story. I would like Zeleshi to have have more scenes like the one with green so this just made sense.
Oooooh ok didn't know that, thank you for the answer !

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
(For some reason I could not edit my last post so I had to delete it)

Updated the game in both links to not have the error on new game. i included a small patch for people who already have it downloaded and just want to fix it. i also went back to uploading the game unpacked in these links for easy patching.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Is rain really only gonna be the town bicycle is she not an LI? She was so perfect for an LI. Why o cruel world?

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Honestly not a lot to go off of yet, so I can't really say whether I like it or not. I am not a netorare enjoyer so I can't comment on whether the netorare is good or not. I can say I do like the art and designs of the characters so far(got some true blue bbw's in it), I look forward to domming the futa orc, climbing mount Maria, and doing "business" with Janna in that order. I'll probably wait a couple of updated when things I'm more into start getting implemented.

Sidenote: Izzy fucked the MC's sister she is not a rival anymore she is the opps, the enemy, and obstacle that must be taken care of. If I get the chance I'm drowning her. She crossed the line she got family involved, where is her family dev her mom, her sister, her dad they're not safe. Make her fall in love so we can Netori her I bet you won't pussy, no balls (Not actually caliing you a pussy with no balls, it's a joke.) I'm not letting this level of disrespect slide.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes